Monday, August 29, 2016 • Morning Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

yoga pants vs. leggings

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

~Alima~

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby ~Alima~ » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:25 am

So Jeremy knows that when I get home I like to get out of work clothes when I settle in. I usually do something comfy like yoga pants, but now he's asking for leggings instead.

What is the difference? Other than my back end stinging more when I wear leggings, why are yoga pants, which are tight fitting too, any different?

The things that make you go Hmmm.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:26 am

Xaraan would prefer to wear your leggings while you're out of the house rather than your yoga pants, obviously.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:31 am

Both are fine, leggings are a little tighter I guess; but I wouldn't complain either way.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:35 am

jeremy wrote:Both are fine, leggings are a little tighter I guess; but I wouldn't complain either way.

Xaraan needs a lot of room in the pants.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:12 am

Anyone who spends as much time looking at women as I do would know that yoga pants aren't tight around the lower leg (sometimes they're not even tight at all if a girl with skinny legs and no butt is wearing them). Leggings are tight because bitches walking around in them I can see their calves and sometimes a bitch's calves ain't shit.

xaraan

Staff Writer

Postby xaraan » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:21 am

Keb wrote:Anyone who spends as much time looking at women as I do would know that yoga pants aren't tight around the lower leg (sometimes they're not even tight at all if a girl with skinny legs and no butt is wearing them). Leggings are tight because bitches walking around in them I can see their calves and sometimes a bitch's calves ain't shit.

keb knows 8)

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:28 am

~Alima~ wrote:So Jeremy knows that when I get home I like to get out of work clothes when I settle in. I usually do something comfy like yoga pants, but now he's asking for leggings instead.

I don't see what the problem is. You get to wear your yoga pants, he gets to wear his leggings, everybody is happy... Where's the confusion?

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Nov 13, 2013 10:57 am

And what do you tell him to wear? He won't let you have the bearded dragon of your dreams. Now he's telling you what to wear around your house after you get off of work. What the fuck? Sorry but, this is ridiculous.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:12 am

jeremy wrote:Both are fine, leggings are a little tighter I guess; but I wouldn't complain either way.

She claims that you were complaining, as the request for leggings implies a dissatisfaction with yoga pants.

The question Yoni brings to the forefront, however, is: would Xaraan accept a bearded dragon who was wearing leggings?

GOSD

Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 am

I think some pictures of Alima in various leggings and yoga pants will help me make up my mind. :groucho:

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 pm

So is this thread performance art? I need to know before I can form an opinion.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:10 pm

Black_Orchid wrote:So is this thread performance art? I need to know before I can form an opinion.

This, I too want to know about Jeremy's ability or lack there of to perform.

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:33 pm

In general, I believe if the person is happy in whatever clothing that makes him or her relaxed all the better. If person is happy then happy endings can occur which would be a win-win for everyone involved. You do not want to be a dick in dictating what clothing a person wears in their own home.

guitargod694

cheese

Postby guitargod694 » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:36 pm

Well, to be fair, there's a difference between dictating what someone wears and asking your lady friend to wear something you find appealing on her.

That said, the point is to be comfortable after work. If the leggings are less comfortable then I'd suggest politely declining and sticking with the yoga pants.

You might also point out that at least you aren't wearing cheap, over-sized sweatpants and an XXL T-shirt you've owned since high school.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 pm

Wouldn't sweat pants be even more comfy? Or just going about in your underwear? Sleep pants?

But then, you have swords, so I wonder why he says no to you on anything.

leave a comment with facebook