Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Still Kardashian free!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Is Yong Avengers as Good as Kieron thinks it is?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Beta-Ray Bill Godhunter was a really good book.

Hab

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:04 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:His Avatar book Uber is really good, it's more than a bit stupid that so many people are reading a shitty book they don't like--and Young Avengers truly is a shit comic from what I've seen--and no one is reading one of the books he's pouring everything he has into (which is clear from the back-matter, if not from the main book itself).

I've read Uber and Young Avengers, and I don't think that Uber is -despite the ethimology of the word- superior.

I'm planning on picking up the first issue of Gillen's Three.

Anyone else interested in it?

leave a comment with facebook