Friday, July 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose...

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 am

TheScantronman wrote:That's like saying you don't masturbate.

So if you intend to masturbate but always, say, fall asleep before ever beginning the act, can you consider yourself masturbation free?

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:46 am

TheScantronman wrote:THAT is bullshit. EVERYBODY picks their nose in some form or fashion. That's like saying you don't masturbate.

No, I really don't.. unless I do it in my sleep or something. I blow my nose, but I don't stick my finger up there. I haven't since I was pretty little.

Now if you want to talk about masturbation, well.. that's another story entirely.. :twisted:

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:48 am

emmabe wrote:So if you intend to masturbate but always, say, fall asleep before ever beginning the act, can you consider yourself masturbation free?

Have seen the Contest episode of Seinfeld. You can't sleep soundly unless you've fired off some knuckle children or in your case gone self-spelunking.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:50 am

TheScantronman wrote:Have seen the Contest episode of Seinfeld. You can't sleep soundly unless you've fired off some knuckle children or in your case gone self-spelunking.

Fun episode: My favorite part is when Kramer enters, throws his money and the coffee table, yells "I'm out" and walks back out the door.

Baskerville Holmes

Hopscotch

Postby Baskerville Holmes » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 am

emmabe wrote:Fun episode: My favorite part is when Kramer enters, throws his money and the coffee table, yells "I'm out" and walks back out the door.

I like when they are formulating the bet at the coffee shop and Kramer says he wants in and Jerry says, "You'll be out before we get the check."

toolverine

King of Circle-Jerking

Postby toolverine » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:53 am

I couldn't care less about picking a friend's nose. Let them have their boogers and eat them too.

Muppetesque

Cunning Linguist

Postby Muppetesque » Thu Jul 10, 2008 11:57 am

toolverine wrote:I couldn't care less about picking a friend's nose. Let them have their boogers and eat them too.

Did that saying originate in France?

Royal Nonesuch

Staff Writer

Postby Royal Nonesuch » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:29 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:It really depends on the friend.

And the nose.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:07 pm

When my nephew was younger I would chase him pretending I was going to pick his nose. One time he said "go ahead pick it," and I did. :D

DeadFett

Outhouse Editor

Postby DeadFett » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:38 pm

emmabe wrote:Fun episode: My favorite part is when Kramer enters, throws his money and the coffee table, yells "I'm out" and walks back out the door.

That's my favorite part as well.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:59 pm

toolverine wrote:I couldn't care less

I think you could.

Zenguru

Staff Writer

Postby Zenguru » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:15 pm

DaReekstah wrote:That's bullshit.. I may trust someone completely, but that doesn't mean I'd want them to pick my nose. Hell, I don't even pick my nose. It's disgusting.
If that's the case, then you would be truly blessed to have a friend to do it for you.

leave a comment with facebook