Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Morning Edition • "For when you've got nowhere else to go."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:11 pm

SpiderGeek wrote:I'm new, so... Hello ! :P

Ah that was me once. Soon you'll be opinionated, jaded, and have a strong opinion of herald (one of my favs btw)... Enjoy the journey

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Sat May 19, 2012 2:29 pm

SpiderGeek wrote:I'm new, so... Hello ! :P

It's not too late, RUN!!! :shock:

JK, its great here. :wink:

Tell my wife and children that I love them dearly.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue May 22, 2012 1:24 am

Ntikrst wrote:
Tell my wife and children that I love them dearly.

I did. Aren't you glad I took your place?

The Beast

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby The Beast » Wed May 23, 2012 1:47 pm

sdsichero wrote:
I did. Aren't you glad I took your place?

Noooooooooo!

McKegan

Zombie Guard

Postby McKegan » Tue May 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Not so new, but it's been awhile. Saw intrepid boy reporter Guitarsmashley at the Phoenix Comicon this past Saturday, which got me missing the place. I just graduated with an MA in English (fiction focus), and am interviewing for an instructor position at the university. Now that I've got some free time on my hands I'll try to pop in occasionally. Hope all is well with everyone.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Wed May 30, 2012 9:46 am

Welcome back, Kotter! :-D

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Wed May 30, 2012 1:14 pm

McKegan wrote:Not so new, but it's been awhile. Saw intrepid boy reporter Guitarsmashley at the Phoenix Comicon this past Saturday, which got me missing the place. I just graduated with an MA in English (fiction focus), and am interviewing for an instructor position at the university. Now that I've got some free time on my hands I'll try to pop in occasionally. Hope all is well with everyone.

Well it is about time. Welcome back.

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Thu May 31, 2012 1:30 pm

McKegan wrote:Not so new, but it's been awhile. Saw intrepid boy reporter Guitarsmashley at the Phoenix Comicon this past Saturday, which got me missing the place. I just graduated with an MA in English (fiction focus), and am interviewing for an instructor position at the university. Now that I've got some free time on my hands I'll try to pop in occasionally. Hope all is well with everyone.

Comgrats! Welcome back

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:43 pm

It's good to see you back. :)

madformovies

Whippersnapper

Postby madformovies » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:06 am

I'm a comic book convert after going to Kapow! Comic Con and really enjoying it. Was very impressed by the Cosplayers there :D

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:58 pm

madformovies wrote:I'm a comic book convert after going to Kapow! Comic Con and really enjoying it. Was very impressed by the Cosplayers there :D

I hope you enjoy it here. :)

madformovies

Whippersnapper

Postby madformovies » Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
I hope you enjoy it here. :)

thanks Stephen :)

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:54 am

madformovies wrote:I'm a comic book convert after going to Kapow! Comic Con and really enjoying it. Was very impressed by the Cosplayers there :D

Welcome!

KoffeeHobson

Faster Pussycat

Postby KoffeeHobson » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 am

Hello. I am a big Punisher. I just started reading Walking Dead and Invincibles.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 am

KoffeeHobson wrote:Hello. I am a big Punisher. I just started reading Walking Dead and Invincibles.

So was Biggie Smalls.

/jsalwen'd

Welcome.

leave a comment with facebook