Friday, December 9, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "Putting the yellow back into journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

jmoorman26

A Quagmire

Postby jmoorman26 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:18 am

I'm a new advertiser on this site and author of the novel, Jamaican Flowers. Here's my bio:

About Jim Moorman

Cleveland, OH native, Jim Moorman has shocked friends, family, and acquaintances by actually stringing together a few coherent sentences. Those sentences, paragraphs, and pages work to form Jamaican Flowers, Jim's debut novel. Jamaican Flowers is a testament to Jim's love of all things tropical and light-hearted. A former member of the U.S. Navy, he served as part of the Presidential Ceremonial Guard in Washington D.C. and spent two years abroad in South Korea. After returning to the states, he pursued a career in sales and marketing in the technology sector, writing and scribbling in the evenings and weekends. He holds no fancy degrees and remains obstinately determined to master the craft of writing novels, even in spite of suffering from ADHD. His sarcasm knows no bounds and he maintains that he writes to inspire and entertain his willing readers. In his spare time, Jim enjoys whistling, laughing, and just taking it easy. Look for his next release, Rumba Republic, to launch at the end of 2012 (if we're still here after December 21st).

Nice to meet you all!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:12 am

jmoorman26 wrote:I'm a new advertiser on this site and author of the novel, Jamaican Flowers.

Welcome

crazyt

Whippersnapper

Postby crazyt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:02 am

hi guys, i love films, comics and anything football related!!!

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:59 pm

crazyt wrote:hi guys, i love films, comics and anything football related!!!

Welcome. USA football or the other kind?

pazos001

Whale Castrato

Postby pazos001 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:03 am

Hi. I am a writer and artist. I am into sequential art and film mostly.
:smt102

sdsichero

Postby sdsichero » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:44 pm

pazos001 wrote:Hi. I am a writer and artist. I am into sequential art and film mostly.

Hey.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:49 pm

pazos001 wrote:Hi. I am a writer and artist. I am into sequential art and film mostly.

Hello, I hope you enjoy it here. :)

pazos001

Whale Castrato

Postby pazos001 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:01 am

Thanks.

8)

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:18 am

We have an interview with you to be published soon too (probably Monday, when it won't be lost in the SDCC shuffle). :)

Welcome!

pazos001

Whale Castrato

Postby pazos001 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:17 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:

We have an interview with you to be published soon too (probably Monday, when it won't be lost in the SDCC shuffle). :)

Welcome!

Man, that is sweet.

8)

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:30 pm

Welcome to the party! :-D

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:33 am

sdsichero wrote:Welcome. USA football or the other kind?

Hopefully Canadian football

iggy

Snake On A Plane

Postby iggy » Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 am

More of a long un-awaited return than an introduction. This just about covers everything except that I have since moved to NC.

the-asylum/there-introduce-yourself-thread-t34493.html

jereslack

Faster Pussycat

Postby jereslack » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:50 pm

I am new here and Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am a graphic designer for two Apparel company and Graphic/web designer for Rumspringa INK.. I am heavily into classic comics. Um.. anything else you want to know or anything just hit me up

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

jereslack wrote:I am new here and Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am a graphic designer for two Apparel company and Graphic/web designer for Rumspringa INK.. I am heavily into classic comics. Um.. anything else you want to know or anything just hit me up

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here. :)

leave a comment with facebook