Thursday, December 8, 2016 • Morning Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:14 am

Mr. Log wrote:
Welcome! You'll find no bickering or negativity here at all.

:sexay:

Slaps Mr. Log

Runs away

Well now that I look at that sentence "slaps mr log" sounds dirty...

Kurosawa

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Kurosawa » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:14 pm

I'm new to here! I have posted over the years at SHH and CBR and the old DC Message Boards, but I've been looking for a looser and less corporate community, and I really found a lot of the posts on here hilarious. Looks like a fun forum with good debate.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:35 am

Kurosawa wrote:I'm new to here! I have posted over the years at SHH and CBR and the old DC Message Boards, but I've been looking for a looser and less corporate community, and I really found a lot of the posts on here hilarious. Looks like a fun forum with good debate.

Youkoso The Outhouse e!

buxftw

Faster Pussycat

Postby buxftw » Thu May 01, 2014 3:42 pm

Hi to everyone!
I'm new here and I have a nice suggestion for the staff, just need to be able to send PMs :smt005

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Thu May 01, 2014 3:46 pm

buxftw wrote:Hi to everyone!
I'm new here and I have a nice suggestion for the staff, just need to be able to send PMs :smt005

You could just tell us here.

Rob Thompson

Zombie Guard

Postby Rob Thompson » Thu May 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Hello.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Thu May 01, 2014 7:30 pm

Rob Thompson wrote:Hello.

How goes it?

I hope you enjoy posting here.

Graconius

Faster Pussycat

Postby Graconius » Fri May 02, 2014 11:10 pm

I guess this is a good place to start.

Hello.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat May 03, 2014 11:20 am

Graconius wrote:I guess this is a good place to start.

Hello.

Hello and welcome. :)

Ann_Louise

A Quagmire

Postby Ann_Louise » Sat May 03, 2014 6:45 pm

I'm new to here! I have posted over the years at SHH and CBR and the old DC Message Boards, but I've been looking for a looser and less corporate community, and I really found a lot of the posts on here hilarious. Looks like a fun forum with good debate.

OMG another refugee from the Great CBR Purge! As long as we don't discuss MoS, I'm sure we'll get along famously! :lol:

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun May 04, 2014 8:38 am

Ann_Louise wrote:
OMG another refugee from the Great CBR Purge! As long as we don't discuss MoS, I'm sure we'll get along famously! :lol:

My favorite part was Superman killing Zod. What was yours?

:-D

Ann_Louise

A Quagmire

Postby Ann_Louise » Sun May 04, 2014 9:04 am

Amoebas wrote:
My favorite part was Superman killing Zod. What was yours?

:-D

Well, as a total Superman newbie, I didn't know that part was a Horrible, Awful Thing that Superman Would Never Do Ever in a Million Years. So it wasn't my favorite, or my least. I only went to see MoS with a friend who wanted to, and actually liked the character. I'd thought he was pretty boring at times, to be honest.

CrazyScarecrow

Flying Mongoose

Postby CrazyScarecrow » Sun May 04, 2014 12:49 pm

I guess I am kinda new. I posted a lot already, but whatever. Hello!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun May 04, 2014 4:32 pm

CrazyScarecrow wrote:I guess I am kinda new. I posted a lot already, but whatever. Hello!

Welcome, I hope you continue to post. :)

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Sat May 10, 2014 9:43 am

Hi, everyone! Don't forget to poke people while you're here, it's a requirement. And you all know your way around a flamethrower, I hope? Good, good... things will go swimingly, then! Remember---POKE the trolls, don't FEED them! Even when I--er--they get hungry. :-D
Just tell the Old Doctor when someone's hungry and he'll come in with many a pastry post ;)

leave a comment with facebook