Sunday, June 26, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Who invited Spektre?"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:39 am

Beige Lantern wrote:Hi, I'm Beige Lantern. Other forums were too polite. I'm sure you know what I mean.

I'll be polite. I promise. I'll just always be right all the time.

It's ok, we've had Canadians here before.

OneWhoIsAll

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:22 am

Mr. Log wrote:
It's ok, we've had Canadians here before.

Yeah those awesome Canadians sure are crazy!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:00 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
Yeah those awesome Canadians sure are crazy!

Those crazy Canucks.

Scintillant-H

#1,984 on Deathstroke's Hit List

Postby Scintillant-H » Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:25 pm

hm... for some reason I'm not being notified of updates to this thread... not even in my spam box (which is where all OH updates go to)... evil yahoo. :smt013

OneWhoIsAll

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:17 pm

Scintillant-H wrote:hm... for some reason I'm not being notified of updates to this thread... not even in my spam box (which is where all OH updates go to)... evil yahoo. :smt013

People still use Yahoo? Next thing people is going to tell me they use Bing.

Scintillant-H

Postby Scintillant-H » Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:42 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:

People still use Yahoo? Next thing people is going to tell me they use Bing.

I initially signed up for their email since, back then, they didn't require your phone number. :lol: I don't like Bing....

Evouniverse

A Quagmire

Postby Evouniverse » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:08 pm

Hello, I would like to introduce myself! My name is Kipjo Ewers, I am an author of novels and my upcoming comic book titled "The First"!

I would like to say hello to all, hit me up! Looking for new friends and contacts!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Evouniverse wrote:Hello, I would like to introduce myself! My name is Kipjo Ewers, I am an author of novels and my upcoming comic book titled "The First"!

I would like to say hello to all, hit me up! Looking for new friends and contacts!

Welcome. :)

bkthomson

Rain Partier

Postby bkthomson » Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:26 am

Hello, I'm bkthomson. Work has blocked me from the OH and kids take up my time during the evening. I miss the OH.

Scintillant-H

Postby Scintillant-H » Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:07 am

bkthomson wrote:Hello, I'm bkthomson. Work has blocked me from the OH and kids take up my time during the evening. I miss the OH.

Welcome back! Though I've heard from a couple of other senior members that they don't want to be here as much because of some of the newer posters, sooo... :lol:
IMO, I think they're fun :twisted:

gavincantdraw

cheese

Postby gavincantdraw » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:05 pm

I am new. I hate forums. Why the hell I decided to join one... I'm not sure.

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:48 pm

gavincantdraw wrote:I am new. I hate forums. Why the hell I decided to join one... I'm not sure.

You'll fit in well here.

Scintillant-H

Postby Scintillant-H » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:09 am

gavincantdraw wrote:I am new. I hate forums. Why the hell I decided to join one... I'm not sure.

Mr. Log wrote:
You'll fit in well here.

Exactly. :twisted: Do have fun.

TheDaiboa

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby TheDaiboa » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:30 pm

Hello, just another comic book fan who dropped by. I like the weird stuff. More on that later. Ciao.

Pizza Dog

Zombie Guard

Postby Pizza Dog » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:33 pm

TheDaiboa wrote:Hello, just another comic book fan who dropped by. I like the weird stuff. More on that later. Ciao.

Another one that'll fit in here :-D 8) 8) 8) :twisted:

leave a comment with facebook