Wednesday, May 23, 2018 • Evening Edition • "The greatest comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:39 am

moon-man wrote:Hi everyone, my name is Scott and I've been a comic book artist for over 20 years. I'm from GUelph, Ontario and am always looking for new projects to take on.

Welcome and enjoy. :)

avenell

Whippersnapper

Postby avenell » Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:09 pm

My name's Dan Avenell from London, UK, and I'd love to show you some of my art, but I need to do some posting first. seems fair enough. Hello!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:11 pm

avenell wrote:My name's Dan Avenell from London, UK, and I'd love to show you some of my art, but I need to do some posting first. seems fair enough. Hello!

Hello to you to and welcome. :smt006

extra skater

Faster Pussycat

Postby extra skater » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:22 am

Hello, I'm new here.
I like comics, sports (hockey), lo-fi music, hardcore punk, old video games and soda.

Edit: Damn, it was too short. Sorry.
Alright, a little bit more... I love forums, I think it's the best social space ever, so I hope to make some friends here to talk about comics and creating art but, the most important, I hope to remember to show up regularly.

kelley93

Faster Pussycat

Postby kelley93 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:25 pm

Early 30's, kids, work a lot. Synthesis. The occult, science...Just got back into comics and found myself pretty confused about the industry, pulls, variants, current trends and storylines.... Moved to the west coast a month ago for a new job and started lurking around the local comic shop. Never been a marvel or DC guy when I was a young teen I liked Bone, The Maxx...Image stuff. Was never a serial reader, but was wanting to be one so I spent a few days mulling around. I had issues 1 2 and 3 of Saga because a friend of mine was friends with the artist and gave me a few copies. Wish I would have kept them. SUch a pain to want to start a series like that and have to buy a TP. I like the single issues. Anyway so I ended up settling on starting Gasolina. After reading the way the industry is its pretty discouraging. Wondering if I should even invest my time. I deeply love the art and stories. I guess I want to be at the forefront, issue 1 of a comic that will last a long time and not be cancelled 12 in. Enough ranting. I'll let it play out and try to have fun in the meantime. Ordered 1-12 of ODY-C, looks amazing, and got a few issues here and there, Faith, world war tank girl, lady mechanika clockwork assassin. Batman/ Spiderman stuff bores me, but each to their own. Any recommendation of obscure, deep, maybe controversial stuff like sex criminals or the Midnighter, sounds cool. Wish there was a way to make enough money selling comics on ebay to support a small habit of reading them. Anyone do this? TLDR; Hi! and sorry for the disjointed rambling. long day at work...

Schlemmer

Rain Partier

Postby Schlemmer » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:29 pm

'Sup?

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:53 pm

Welcome to the two newcomers and..

WELCOME BACK SCHLEMMER! :-D

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:02 pm

He came back, he liked one post in my michel bay schlemmer tribute thread, and now he's gone.. :cry:

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Rebirth NoctourneM wrote:He came back, he liked one post in my michel bay schlemmer tribute thread, and now he's gone.. :cry:

Damn. :cry:

Sween

Whippersnapper

Postby Sween » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 am

Hi everybody, I'm new. Only just got into comics after not reading any since I was about 8 years old. I'm not into Marvel or DC though, I like stuff like the X-Files, Rick and Morty, Thundercats, the walking dead and more recently Black Magik, the Chair and Gasolina. Don't know why I've all of a sudden got into it, but really enjoying those comics right now.

sdsichero

2k11 Outhouse People's Champion

Postby sdsichero » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 am

Sween wrote:Hi everybody, I'm new. Only just got into comics after not reading any since I was about 8 years old. I'm not into Marvel or DC though, I like stuff like the X-Files, Rick and Morty, Thundercats, the walking dead and more recently Black Magik, the Chair and Gasolina. Don't know why I've all of a sudden got into it, but really enjoying those comics right now.

Variety is the spice of comics. The big two get the most talk here, but when you post enough, you can start threads about stuff you like. In the meantime, post in some of the existing threads. I think there is an X-Files thread. We have a cartoons & animation thread and you are welcome to post about Rick & Morty there (that probably has its own thread too) and Thundercats there.

Welcome.

Sween

Whippersnapper

Postby Sween » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:53 am

Awesome, thanks. I'll search for them now. Can you believe I get lost looking at forums, must be the oldest form of social media and I get confused lol

adamke

Faster Pussycat

Postby adamke » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:41 am

hello(o . o)

i make comics.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:03 pm

adamke wrote:hello(o . o)

i make comics.

Hello back, I hope you enjoy posting here.

Lyunoh

Whippersnapper

Postby Lyunoh » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:40 am

Well, I'm new here. I love comic books....Dc, Marvel, Dark Horse among others. My fav comic book series of all time is The Savage Sword Of Conan.

leave a comment with facebook