Tuesday, December 18, 2018 • Evening Edition • "Something about hobo piss."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

diegogue

Whippersnapper

Postby diegogue » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:13 am

Hello everyone

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:15 am

Lyunoh wrote:Well, I'm new here. I love comic books....Dc, Marvel, Dark Horse among others. My fav comic book series of all time is The Savage Sword Of Conan.

diegogue wrote:Hello everyone

Welcome to the both of you.

diegogue

Whippersnapper

Postby diegogue » Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:28 pm

Stephen Day wrote:

Welcome to the both of you.

Thanks

Hey, I want to create a topic to promote my webcomic, but I don't find any button to create topics anywhere- It's probably because I'm new here, I need some kind of privileges in order to create topics?

Thanks in advance for your answer

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:36 pm

diegogue wrote:
Thanks

Hey, I want to create a topic to promote my webcomic, but I don't find any button to create topics anywhere- It's probably because I'm new here, I need some kind of privileges in order to create topics?

Thanks in advance for your answer

You need to have posted a certain amount of messages before you can create threads. It's been awhile since it last came up, but I think the number is 10.

Keycollectorcomics

Postby Keycollectorcomics » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:08 am

Hello. I'm new here to the outhousers. One of my dreams is if The Outhousers review my new mobile app Key Collector Comics and make fun of it.

Thank you

Moa

Faster Pussycat

Postby Moa » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:51 pm

Hey, hey!

My name is Moa, and I'm actually not into comics at all! But I'm looking to get into them! I'm actually more into video games, RPGs specifically. Anyway with all the comics out there it seems like it's impossible to dive in, so advice on where to start would be much appreciated!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:12 pm

Moa wrote:Hey, hey!

My name is Moa, and I'm actually not into comics at all! But I'm looking to get into them! I'm actually more into video games, RPGs specifically. Anyway with all the comics out there it seems like it's impossible to dive in, so advice on where to start would be much appreciated!

Welcome and as far as figuring out where to start with comics, just ask around and you'll get plenty of answers.

smullmer

Faster Pussycat

Postby smullmer » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:28 pm

Trying to find some info on a Silver Surfer book. Hoping for help or at least a point in the right direction.
I bought, in advance of release, the 1978 "The Silver Surfer-The Ultimate Cosmic Experience" hard cover.
Some of the pages, including the first, had a plate error where solid black was actually printed as grey scale. I always wondered was this just a few books, or the entire printing of the hard cover edition.

jasinswift

Faster Pussycat

Postby jasinswift » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:48 am

Hello guys,im new.
Nice to meet you everyone,and have a nice day! :groucho: :D

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:10 am

My account is not new, but I didn't post before today. I'm very excited about coming back and reading and posting about comics, music, sports, etc.! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:48 pm

Hawkman wrote:My account is not new, but I didn't post before today. I'm very excited about coming back and reading and posting about comics, music, sports, etc.! :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Welcome and I hope you stick around. :)

Magic Sam

Mad Hatter

Postby Magic Sam » Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:38 am

Stephen Day wrote:Welcome and I hope you stick around. :)
Thanks my old friend. I've been a fan of your wisdom and knowledge since Talk@Newsarama.

Stripedsquirrel

Inhouser

Postby Stripedsquirrel » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:37 am

Hello fellow fans of illustrated laughing squares!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:41 pm

A welcome from me to the both of you.

Nimloth

Faster Pussycat

Postby Nimloth » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:27 pm

Hey all!

I'm Christopher, and I'm new here :)

How's everyone doing after the long weekend?

leave a comment with facebook