Wednesday, August 15, 2018 • Evening Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

If You're New, Say Hello!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

SkellyeGM

Faster Pussycat

Postby SkellyeGM » Wed Mar 28, 2018 7:50 am

I’m new, so... Hello.

Also, I’m on a mobile device. How tf do I zoom out?

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:16 pm

Check your "Settings" then "Magnification Gestures".

Typhoon_October

Whippersnapper

Postby Typhoon_October » Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:56 am

Hi everyone, I'm Olivier from Belgium, and I'm joining the community to talk about comics because, well... I like comics? My favourites being the X-Men series, comic adaptation of the Jericho TV series, and the Black Powder, Red Earth graphic novel.

Whale

Whippersnapper

Postby Whale » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi,
I'm a part-time teacher, illustrator and cartoonist from Finland. I've been working for over a decade now, though not actively, with my upcoming 200-page comic book. I tried to create a new post to Creator's corner, but there doesn't seem to be that option available, I saw only a possibility to leave a reply to other posts. Is that because I'm a newbie here?
Best,
Janne

Whale

Whippersnapper

Postby Whale » Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:01 pm

Ah,have to make 10 replies first. Couldn't find any official instruction about it, but luckily every second new member is asking the same.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:30 pm

Hello to the three new people. :smt006

acenel

Whippersnapper

Postby acenel » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:36 am

hi :D :D

Rebirth NoctourneM

Rain Partier

Postby Rebirth NoctourneM » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:59 am

Stephen Day wrote:Oh yes, and welcome. :)

Far be ti for me to stop a Canuck from a round of self congratulation, but I think the answer he was looking for was "Make 10 posts." :lol:

P.S. Yes, We're totally cool. :wink:

petersh

Faster Pussycat

Postby petersh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:16 am

Hello Everyone
I am Peter
It is a great to join this community

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Jul 14, 2018 3:13 pm

petersh wrote:Hello Everyone
I am Peter