Friday, July 1, 2016 • Morning Edition • "But first you're gonna blow me!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

You think Shaq still harbors some hard feelings?

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:44 am

Aaron_W wrote:Image

Look how the other team cowers back from the fury of Shaq. They fear for their lives...their very souls!

i'll say this for Shaq-Fu...he may have 4 rings, but he's 0-for-forever in Starkville, MS. :-D 8) 8)

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 am

chap22 wrote:Phil Jackson sucks. yeah i said it. flame away, bitches.

I think he's overrated. He gets outcoached more than most "great" coaches (see Doc Rivers and Larry Brown and Gregg Popovich).

But Shaq needs to let it go. Good grief, that was how many years ago? It's bordering on unhealthy obsession at this point.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:27 am

Doc Rivers is a great coach? Since when?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:28 am

Keb wrote:Doc Rivers is a great coach? Since when?

i think Allen was saying that Phil can't be so "great" b/c he got out-coached by Doc (who's pretty much an idiot). and Phil did...he got beat like a government mule by Mr. Glenn Rivers in the Finals.

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:29 am

Keb wrote:Doc Rivers is a great coach? Since when?

I didn't mean he was a great coach. I meant that he, an adequate coach, managed to out-coach a supposed genius.

Phil Jackson should not be getting out-coached by the likes of Doc Rivers. Yet it happens.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 am

Ah okay.

I was going to say that Doc Rivers isn't the coach of that team. Kevin Garnett is!

Allen

Staff Writer

Postby Allen » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 am

chap22 wrote:i think Allen was saying that Phil can't be so "great" b/c he got out-coached by Doc (who's pretty much an idiot). and Phil did...he got beat like a government mule by Mr. Glenn Rivers in the Finals.

Damn skippy.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:34 am

Allen wrote:I didn't mean he was a great coach. I meant that he, an adequate coach, managed to out-coach a supposed genius.

Phil Jackson should not be getting out-coached by the likes of Doc Rivers. Yet it happens.

Nobody is perfect. I can guarantee you Red Auerbach got out-coached in his time. People make mistakes and have brain farts. It happens. Having a team that revolves around an egotist who yells at and belittles the rest of the team everytime they miss a shot can't help things either.

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:Shaq needed D.Wade to carry his fat ass to a title, so he doesn't have much room to talk. The man's been swept out of the playoffs more than any 'great' player in history.

It's not really fair to count his early years in Florida.
Expansion teams didn't really have a reasonable chance to win a championship for a few years after they destroyed the game.

Besides, what rookie center wouldn't lose to Hakeem.

Cernunnos

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Cernunnos » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:13 pm

Aaron_W wrote:Image

Look how the other team cowers back from the fury of Shaq. They fear for their lives...their very souls!

Throw it down, big man! :-D :-D

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:17 pm

I can't wait for "Kobe, how does my ass taste?" shirts to start selling like hotcakes.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:19 pm

DaReekstah wrote:I can't wait for "Kobe, how does my ass taste?" shirts to start selling like hotcakes.

This thread is getting way too sensual.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:23 pm

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/wcStory? ... ry=8274930

Looks like a taste of ass cost Shaq his badge.

Nightfly

Staff Writer

Postby Nightfly » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:30 pm

Black_Kryptonian wrote:http://msn.foxsports.com/other/wcStory?contentId=8118850#story=8274930

Looks like a taste of ass cost Shaq his badge.

thnx for the link.

I never heard the "racially derogatory word" :? Did he use the N-word? I only saw a brief clip of his rap on cable news today.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Nightfly wrote:thnx for the link.

I never heard the "racially derogatory word" :? Did he use the N-word? I only saw a brief clip of his rap on cable news today.

I'll have to listen to it again, but I don't remember the n-word.

leave a comment with facebook