Saturday, July 23, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The comic book industry's inflamed butthole."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Young Justice Episode Preview "Endgame"

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

prozacman

Expert Post Whore

Postby prozacman » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:33 am

False Prophet wrote:Of course a Flash had to die. :P Great ending, and the next season with Darkseidwould've been epic.

Oh, Tim and Cassie...way to rub it in, DC. :lol:

I feel like we got Caprica/Wolverien and the X-Menned. A great preview for things that we know won't come. :(
Otherwise a great finally. :)

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:40 am

misac wrote:Adam Strange!

Was hoping to see Bart as Kid Flash.

Well ....

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:53 am

To be fair, that cliffhanger's been telegraphed the entire season. Doesn't make it any less frustrating that we'll never see it come to fruition, though.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:18 pm

Black Beetle in the comic was never fully revealed. It's a plotline that was left dangling that Jurgens never got to finish.

Pink_Orchid

The Virgin Connie Swail

Postby Pink_Orchid » Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:26 pm

Nice moments, one big eyeroll, pity there won't be more in either animated or print form. A lot of great possibilities.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Well, after watching the series finale of Young Justice the only thing that I can say at the moment is, "Holy Crap uncancel this show!" I want more and I want to know what happens next!

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:25 pm

In the DCU, Lex Luthor is like your bitchy, big breasted ex-girlfriend with an STD. You don't know why, but you keep going back to her because you figure the itching can't get any worse anyway.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:22 pm

False Prophet wrote:In the DCU, Lex Luthor is like your bitchy, big breasted ex-girlfriend with an STD. You don't know why, but you keep going back to her because you figure the itching can't get any worse anyway.

Lex Luthor is the hero DCU deserves!! Obviously why DC decided for the New 52 he had to be an EVIL scientist again instead of a businessman.

MrBlack

WTF is this rank?

Postby MrBlack » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:47 pm

Great episode. Annoyed that it won't be coming back, because (a) Darkseid, and (b) it's pretty obvious Wally would have been back (and faster) next season.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:02 pm

it was a great episode to end on, though the tease for what could have been the 3rd season is upsetting cause it would have been good

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:23 pm

MrBlack wrote:Great episode. Annoyed that it won't be coming back, because (a) Darkseid,

I know! The entire season I was crossing my fingers and hoping that Darkseid would ultimately be behind everything and when I find out that I was right, the show just ends. :smt011

I just wish that there was someway this universe could continue in some capacity.

and (b) it's pretty obvious Wally would have been back (and faster) next season.

Of course and he probably would have returned at the heroes darkest hour and it would have been phenomenal! Why won't you let us have a Wally West, DC?! :smt013

Although, DC did officially confirm that Young Justice does take place within the current DC Multiverse. It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to imagine that if Wally West disappears from one Earth, he could reappear on another. Wishful thinking of course but always a possibility...

leave a comment with facebook