Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Shit happens here."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Young Magneto's New Look in X-Men: Days of Future Past

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LOLtron

Rain Partier

Postby LOLtron » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:30 pm

Young Magneto's New Look in X-Men: Days of Future Past

Apparently this is news.

Source: Entertainment Weekly

I'm guessing it's a slow geek-news day since I'm seeing this type of article make the rounds.  Not wanting to be left out, lest I not be considered a 'real journalist,' I've rushed to get this image out to our faithful readers!

A first look at the Michael Fassbender version of Magneto and his new duds.  That's it really, not much more to say here.

Written or Contributed by Jeremy Shane

READ THIS ARTICLE ON THE FRONT PAGE, HUMANS!

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:49 pm

I realize that they are trying to bridge the gap between Fassbender and McKellen's characters but I really wish they would have went with the helmet that Magneto wore in First Class.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:04 pm

Step backwards.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:32 pm

Perhaps the news is that he's developed breasts ? Look at his chest-piece :lol:

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:15 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Perhaps the news is that he's developed breasts ? Look at his chest-piece :lol:

Yeah, I unfortunately just noticed that.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:22 pm

"Fuck U, I'm Magneto."

That pretty much sums that image up for me.

I agree with Grayson and Chris. The final First Class costume and helmet were/are best.

T.S.S.-72

Rain Partier

Postby T.S.S.-72 » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:06 pm

Thats some fucking bullshit! :smt013

The look he had at the end of First Class was spot on perfect, this is lame and looks like a retarded action figure.

StrongStyleFiction

Garbage Collector

Postby StrongStyleFiction » Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:34 pm

Just what the X-Men movies needed, darker costumes. Thank God that Bryan Singer is saving this movie from being remotely visually interesting. The Avengers had colorful costumes and look how bad that bombed.

Bryan Singer: Making superhero movies as if it was still 2002.

Greg

Rain Partier

Postby Greg » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:15 pm

Wow. The suit at the end of the last film was just fine.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:01 am

You know if there's anything wrong with Singer's X-Men movies is one simple thing. I always hated the militarizing of Magneto's costume. His best was always X-Men: First Class costume. Also WTF? That was the most brilliant tease to have THE ACTUAL HELMET from the comics and now we're back to the stupid looking one.

Sam Tanner

FACEBOOKTron

Postby Sam Tanner » Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:41 pm

I don't know about you guys, but I like it. Let's face it, the bright pinkish shirt from the end of First Class probably wasn't meant to be permanent, although I am a bit peeved they changed the helmet.

leave a comment with facebook