Advertisement

Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Liked in: 665 posts
Formerly: /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕ 人\

Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:35 pm

achilles wrote:
I know I've got this rep here, but I actually agree completely with Cat on this. Though I don't know if the numbers are there to fund stuff completely on the rich. And by saying I don't know, I really mean I don't know.

Buffet. Make him work it as an investment. It'll work. If not... what taxes are for.
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"
"Are you capable of speaking without flapping your hands about?"
""Timey" what? "Timey wimey"?"

IvCNuB4 wrote:The Old Doctor is Cat-Scratch ?
Well that explains a lot :lol:

Advertisement

Spektre
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 151 posts

Postby Spektre » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:36 pm

bkthomson wrote:
Nope. You act like a kid with the name calling you i will treat you like one.

Welcome to the Outhouse. Home of the most censored PC-friendly commentary available!
- Continuity is or it is not. There is no such thing as soft continuity.
- A character IS his continuity.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:37 pm

achilles wrote:
:smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Now I must sacrifice evil kitty to the Mod Gods! :twisted:

Send some hawt women from the Red Head Thread come sex me to death. :-D
"Why are you pointing your screwdrivers like that? They're scientific instruments, not water pistols."
"Oh, the pointing again! They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?"

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:38 pm

Thunderstorm wrote:
It's a gay thing. We're like women that way.

:lol:

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 177 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Postby nietoperz » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:39 pm

achilles wrote:
:smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

Now I must sacrifice evil kitty to the Mod Gods! :twisted:

Don't worry: I'd threadkick him way before I locked the thread. :-D

Spektre
Swedish Pinata of Death

Liked in: 151 posts

Postby Spektre » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:41 pm

What I hate is the constant liberal War on Women.

Here we have 6 strong independent women, who despite all the best slanting of the evidence, cam e up with their own decisions about the evidence. But does the left accept that? Nooooooo. It must be wrong. Give these women their due and stop trying to marginalize them just because they are female.
- Continuity is or it is not. There is no such thing as soft continuity.
- A character IS his continuity.
- Continuity is consistency of the characteristics of people, plot, objects, and places seen by the reader or viewer.

Rockman
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 401 posts
Formerly: AMS

Postby Rockman » Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:59 pm

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
If there weren't racial fires then people wouldn't fan them. Just because people used this for a bad reason, doesn't mean the problem isn't there. If Trayvon was white, he wouldn't have been "suspicious." That is a problem.

You see, white on black crime gets more coverage because it is a majority vs a perceived oppressed minority situation. It's a larger discussion.

Well that's your opinion. The suspicious people in my neighborhood are white teenage punks, if I saw any of them skulking around at night I'd be suspicious (if I was worried I just call the cops because I'm a semi-rational person). Especially if the kids were walking in between houses like Achilles claims.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:14 pm

nietoperz wrote:

Bastard! :smt013 Stop blocking my evil with your evil! :x

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:17 pm

Rockman wrote:
Well that's your opinion. The suspicious people in my neighborhood are white teenage punks, if I saw any of them skulking around at night I'd be suspicious (if I was worried I just call the cops because I'm a semi-rational person). Especially if the kids were walking in between houses like Achilles claims.

Around here, if the kid was white they'd be suspect because there are barely any whites around here any more. Black kids... gang members or wannabes.

The Old Doctor
A Damn Cuddly Beast

Postby The Old Doctor » Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:21 pm

Spektre wrote:What I hate is the constant liberal War on Women.

Here we have 6 strong independent women, who despite all the best slanting of the evidence, cam e up with their own decisions about the evidence. But does the left accept that? Nooooooo. It must be wrong. Give these women their due and stop trying to marginalize them just because they are female.

Women... always cause trouble. :roll:

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Liked in: 153 posts
Title: Much Eviler Than GOSD!

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
Send some hawt women from the Red Head Thread come sex me to death. :-D

I will send you Rosie O'Donnell.
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:21 pm

nietoperz wrote:

:-D
Achilles is the kind of evil that hollows out a volcano for a lair, and sends killer robots after his enemies.---Lord Simian

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:36 pm

Sigh, it begins. A Baltimore Hispanic man was beaten by a crowd of black kids yelling "this is for Trayvon."

Let it go, people. Beating up some totally unrelated guy who had nothing to do with it isn't going to get some sort of weird justice for Martin.

Meanwhile, both Martin's girlfriend and a juror have spoken, Martin's GF on Piers Morgan's show.

My comment there is Jesus, girl, please don't speak ever again. Or learn English first. Honestly Morgan didn't do her any favors by interviewing her. I feel sort of sorry for her.

As for the second, the jury apparently bought Zimmerman's entire story. About the harshest words they had for him were that he used poor judgement and never should have gotten out of the car, which I think everyone can agree on. But they said his heart was in the right place, and that Martin threw the first punch, which they arrived upon by looking at who was injured, and the eyewitness testimony from the guy who saw Martin on top ground and pounding Zimmerman.

The intitial vote was split,3 guilty, 3 not guilty. The three for guilty were described as really wanting to find him guilty of something, but after hours of pouring over the law, decided that they couldn't.

If it's any consolation to those that really wanted to find him guilty, unlike OJ, he'll probably have to move out of the country if he wants to live through the next few years. His life is basically ruined.

achilles
Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby achilles » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:53 pm

Another interesting tidbit. Some of the items on Trayvon's cellphone, the stuff the prosecution illegally withheld from the defense, and that the judge did not allow to be used in the trial included stuff that would have gotten Trayvon a Juvie sentence and lifetime registration as a sex offender---nude photos of underage girls.

Also, Alan Dershowitz is renewing his calls for Corey, the special prosecutor, to be disbarred for her fraudulent acts in withholding evidence in the application for the arrest warrant, something she is apparently known for doing. According to Dershowitz, she has a very bad reputation in Florida.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 149 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:56 pm

So let's lock up 75% of the teenage boys in the US :lol:

Hab

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum