Advertisement

Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

This is the main board on The Outhouse, where Outhousers talk about everything. No topics are off limits, and it doesn't have to be about comics. All the topics from the other boards also show up in The Asylum, so you never have to leave1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

bkthomson
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 45 posts
Title: Invisible Man of the Outhouse

Re: Zimmerman/Martin Trial Thread

Postby bkthomson » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:11 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
It's not namecalling if it's true. The guy is a racist. You want to placate both sides, go right ahead, but I'll tell you what bk, you used to be one of my favorite posters here. But you are the worst mod. I've never been one of the "mod abuse" guys like Bender, but ever since you took this "job" there has been nobody else on my case EVER than you. You take yourself way too seriously now and you just aren't a good poster anymore. Maybe you're a good mod if that's the job requirement, but seriously, I've had nothing to say to you for months other than, "ok I'll lay off ____" just as a courtesy.

But calling Thunderstorm racist is a badge of honor for him. He has NEVER denied it. Everybody here knows it. He knows it. I didn't say anything about the color of his skin, the people he loves or wants to sleep with or anything of this sort. I didn't call achilles a racist. I disagreed with him in civil discourse. I like achilles. I think he's interesting. I didn't call GOSD a racist. GOSD does racist things, but he's just a troublemaker. If I called those guys racists, then you have a case. But Thunderstorm is a racist. It's a fact.

And no, you don't get to treat me like a child. I prefer to just not post here, so do what you will. Understood?

You are right. I was wrong. I am sorry.
I used to have goals. They were evil goals, but they were goals. -- Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz

Dragavon wrote:He's being diplomatic again. :lol:

Zechs wrote:I have to repress you more. You're way too goodie two shoes.

Fat Ollie Weeks wrote:I swear to God, you are so boring sometimes I think you're just a stealth-mod-bot that Jude has coded.

Advertisement

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 305 posts
Title: Burrr
Formerly: Sweet James Jones

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:22 am

habitual wrote:
People that shoot kids generally aren't very popular anywhere.

A few pages back security people and crisis management experts explained Zimmerman's options very well.

Hab

and if zimmerman had their training and skills it'd be a different story. he was just some fat scared dude that was getting beat up in a way that any rational person would see as life threatening and in a moment of fear he shot that 6'2 guy aggressor. some kid.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 231 posts
Title: Habinger of Doom!

Postby habitual » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
and if zimmerman had their training and skills it'd be a different story. he was just some fat scared dude that was getting beat up in a way that any rational person would see as life threatening and in a moment of fear he shot that 6'2 guy aggressor. some kid.

I believe he was fat and scared, I also think he laid hands on that kid, the one he outweighed, by 60 pounds, first, got popped then shot him.

What a hero.

Hab

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:39 am

habitual wrote:
I believe he was fat and scared, I also think he laid hands on that kid, the one he outweighed, by 60 pounds, first, got popped then shot him.

What a hero.

Hab

:lol: @ the bolded part. you think without knowing at all.

zimmerman was fat, he didn't have a 60 pounds of muscle advantage over martin that turned him onto a street fighting machine or something.

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby habitual » Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:50 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

Actually just to clarify these people were talking about after the shooting, not before.

They basically say his only only options are to hide.

Hab

habitual
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby habitual » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:17 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
:lol: @ the bolded part. you think without knowing at all.

zimmerman was fat, he didn't have a 60 pounds of muscle advantage over martin that turned him onto a street fighting machine or something.

Read the trial transcripts, Martin weighed 150 lbs and Zimmerman was 210 when the shooting took place :lol:

I weighed 150 lbs in 8th grade

Hab

fieldy snuts
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby fieldy snuts » Tue Jul 16, 2013 6:49 am

habitual wrote:
Read the trial transcripts, Martin weighed 150 lbs and Zimmerman was 210 when the shooting took place :lol:

I weighed 150 lbs in 8th grade

Hab

like i said, he was fat as hell and had the physique of the michelin man/marshmallow man. doesn't make him very fearsome.

what exactly did you prove?

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Liked in: 104 posts

Postby LobsterJ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:12 am

fieldy snuts wrote:The hatred and hostility in that letter imply the fate the writer wishes clear enough.

And now for something completely insane.

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Postby LobsterJ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:25 am

fieldy snuts wrote:

like i said, he was fat as hell and had the physique of the michelin man/marshmallow man. doesn't make him very fearsome.

what exactly did you prove?

I love how you guys think people, I don't know, can't look at pictures or understand how time works. Zimmerman being fat as the Christmas ham now doesn't mean he was fat at the time of the killing. He looked very fit at the time of the murder and later arraignment, he later ballooned up.

"fat as hell" yeah that guy looks totally immobile, look at those flaps of skin!

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Liked in: 330 posts
Title: Lick me!
Formerly: Ghost of Scooterdoom

Postby GOSD » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:37 am

ReturnoftheMack wrote:
It's not namecalling if it's true. The guy is a racist. You want to placate both sides, go right ahead, but I'll tell you what bk, you used to be one of my favorite posters here. But you are the worst mod. I've never been one of the "mod abuse" guys like Bender, but ever since you took this "job" there has been nobody else on my case EVER than you. You take yourself way too seriously now and you just aren't a good poster anymore. Maybe you're a good mod if that's the job requirement, but seriously, I've had nothing to say to you for months other than, "ok I'll lay off ____" just as a courtesy.

But calling Thunderstorm racist is a badge of honor for him. He has NEVER denied it. Everybody here knows it. He knows it. I didn't say anything about the color of his skin, the people he loves or wants to sleep with or anything of this sort. I didn't call achilles a racist. I disagreed with him in civil discourse. I like achilles. I think he's interesting. I didn't call GOSD a racist. GOSD does racist things, but he's just a troublemaker. If I called those guys racists, then you have a case. But Thunderstorm is a racist. It's a fact.

And no, you don't get to treat me like a child. I prefer to just not post here, so do what you will. Understood?

To sum up:

:smt089 :smt085 :smt088 :smt010 :smt009 :smt022

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:46 am

Thunderstorm wrote:
I'm filled with hate. That's a fact! :lol:

Preach it, brother!

LobsterJ
Great Scott!!!

Postby LobsterJ » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:54 am

GOSD wrote:
To sum up:

:smt089 :smt085 :smt088 :smt010 :smt009 :smt022

Seriously. What kind of baby gets pissed off by a mod telling him how to behave, and then threatens to quit a messageboard over it?

Oh wait, that is exactly what you did on 10-03-11 :lol:

CountD
Undead Member

Liked in: 1 post
Title: Senior Citizen
Formerly: t00lverine

Postby CountD » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:04 am

This is what I think happened...

Martin and Zimmerman had words, then a confrontation. Zimmerman didn't back down or get back in his car as the police told him (was he ever in his car- we may never know)- the 17 year old 'came at him' cuz the gun was concealed behind his back...and Zimmerman shot him dead. I think Zimmerman's 'wounds' were self inflicted.

Of course only two people know what truly happened that cold, dark night.

It truly is a shame. This is cold blooded, but it's not murder the way I see it. It's two tough guys hashing it out on the streets. This is what happens.

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:46 am

LobsterJ wrote:

Seriously. What kind of baby gets pissed off by a mod telling him how to behave, and then threatens to quit a messageboard over it?

Oh wait, that is exactly what you did on 10-03-11 :lol:

I didn't threaten, retard. I actually did it. Make sure that you note that in your diary of all things GOSD. ;)

Too bad that I'm stil here.

Hurts, doesn't it?

GOSD
Everybody lies!

Postby GOSD » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:50 am

CountD wrote:This is what I think happened...

Martin and Zimmerman had words, then a confrontation. Zimmerman didn't back down or get back in his car as the police told him (was he ever in his car- we may never know)- the 17 year old 'came at him' cuz the gun was concealed behind his back...and Zimmerman shot him dead. I think Zimmerman's 'wounds' were self inflicted.

Of course only two people know what truly happened that cold, dark night.

It truly is a shame. This is cold blooded, but it's not murder the way I see it. It's two tough guys hashing it out on the streets. This is what happens.

Oh, Doug.... :smt011

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The Asylum