Monday, June 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Action Comics #1 (Because that ain't Superman Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

oogy

Zombie Guard

Postby oogy » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:53 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:I'm not actually sure why Lois was in trouble. It's like a missed a page somewhere.

me too.

MoneyMelon

Chief Yankee Wanker

Postby MoneyMelon » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:26 pm

This is the DC book I've been looking foward to the most

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:33 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
And the inevitable "Do you yell at your Morales comics?" thread.

Yup. :lol:

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:45 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:What I understood of it was pretty awesome. I'm not actually sure why Lois was in trouble. It's like a missed a page somewhere.

[Reveal] Spoiler: Click to Expand
Was it not because she was on the train that Luthor knew would be blown up?

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Its Morrison writing a DCU book, I'm going into this assuming its gonna suck. I love the man but not in the DCU. He needs his own universe to cut wild in.

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Did anybody else think of Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl when Clark's landlord told him about his friends stopping by? She described them as two men and a very nice, good-looking blonde woman.

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 pm

Sakie wrote:Did anybody else think of Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl when Clark's landlord told him about his friends stopping by? She described them as two men and a very nice, good-looking blonde woman.

No, but Kongdammit, now I can't help but think you're right...

Cripes, I hope not. Stupid Legion. :smt013

:groucho:

KING King Impulse

Teenage Wasteland

Postby KING King Impulse » Thu Sep 08, 2011 5:58 am

Sakie wrote:Did anybody else think of Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, and Saturn Girl when Clark's landlord told him about his friends stopping by? She described them as two men and a very nice, good-looking blonde woman.

THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!

I'll be pissed off if its anyone else now!

eltopo

Twenty-Something

Postby eltopo » Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:26 am

I'm gonna pick this up this afternoon

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:41 am

I liked the issue.

DMM

Rain Partier

Postby DMM » Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:44 am

I didn't buy it. Maybe I'll get the 2nd printing, since it's probably sold out everywhere.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:26 pm

SuperginraiX wrote: I'm not actually sure why Lois was in trouble. It's like a missed a page somewhere.

Doesn't make sense to me either, the runaway train stuff just came out of nowhere.

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:27 pm

First thought in my head - and I don't think I like Morrison mucking about with them.

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 pm

I did, but I thought that might be more a wink.

I found the art a little sloppy, though.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Very nice spot, that didn't cross my mind at all, but you're almost definitely right.

leave a comment with facebook