Thursday, September 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "At least we're not The Comics Reporter!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Action Comics #5 (Reckon I found me a spaceman Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:05 pm

Dragavon wrote:I must also disagree with that. John's long term story is that Sinestro is awesome and he'll keep writing that until everybody who reads GL agrees. :smt011

I can't tell if that comment was sarcasm or not.

The Old Doctor

Postby The Old Doctor » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
Morrison also writes with the idea of telling a long-term story. And staying around to finish it. Which is definitely unlike Johns.

I'm now having horrific flashbacks now...

Image MAKE IT STOP!!!

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:16 pm

The Nacireman wrote:
I can't tell if that comment was sarcasm or not.

It's an indictment on Johns.

Doozer

cheese

Postby Doozer » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Why wouldn't there be a new Legion, it's a new universe.

/doesntactuallyreadthenew52

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:07 pm

Doozer wrote:Why wouldn't there be a new Legion, it's a new universe.

/doesntactuallyreadthenew52

Because they're still publishing the neo-classic Legion from the "last universe", for one thing.

Nacmir

Garbage Collector

Postby Nacmir » Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:32 pm

Cat-Scratch wrote:
I'm now having horrific flashbacks now...

Image MAKE IT STOP!!!

I liked it.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm

As I read it, these are older adult versions of the current LOSH. They didn't address how they were able to travel back in time but perhaps by their time a solution is found to the Flash-Point phenomenon. As usal with Morrison you have to red his stories twice to catch it all but the rest of it made sense to me.

Time travel within time-travel not withstanding :lol:

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:48 am

As if the Legion wasn't a headfuck already, now they handed it to Morrison to work it for the DCnU :?

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:53 am

fieldy snuts wrote:As if the Legion wasn't a headfuck already, now they handed it to Morrison to work it for the DCnU :?

If Morrison was put in charge of the Legion, it would be a steadfast improvement from Paul Levitz.

leave a comment with facebook