Monday, December 5, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Exclusive! Exclusive! Hggulghhlgghhlghhlghh!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Adventure Comics #529 (Pointless death Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:49 am

Oh My God! They killed Variable Lad! You Bastards! Except not really, because nobody cares about Variable Lad, like all of the other Legion Cadets, he had no character development, so when he died, it meant nothing. The best thing about this issue was Cosmic King’s ridiculous villain posturing, which was old-school hilarity. But the rest was just bad, Levitz does not do it for me at all, and I’m out of the Legion post-relaunch.

Juan Cena

DANG!

Postby Juan Cena » Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:10 pm

DC not overhauling Legion in the DCnU is gonna be a huge flop.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:06 pm

Jesus, Punchy. It's the same old broken record with you. "blah blah blah, corny writing. Blah blah blah no character development." :roll:

Yeah, Variable Lad was basically a background character but the other cadets got plenty of screen-time and decent back-storys as well as individual voices.

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:29 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Jesus, Punchy. It's the same old broken record with you. "blah blah blah, corny writing. Blah blah blah no character development." :roll:

Yeah, Variable Lad was basically a background character but the other cadets got plenty of screen-time and decent back-storys as well as individual voices.

Well it's my opinion, and it's valid.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:00 pm

The Legion books are the only ones the look interesting it the new reboot. Love the Legion.

leave a comment with facebook