Advertisement

Age Of Apocalypse #2 (Bring them all back Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 56 posts
Title: Shitlord

Age Of Apocalypse #2 (Bring them all back Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 am

This title is building slowly, but I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m still having a bit of trouble working out which members of the X-Terminated are which and what they can do, which is a problem, but the stuff with the characters I know like Jean Grey and Sabretooth is keeping me gripped. The scenes with those two trying to come to terms with life without their powers were very powerful. I think it’s a good move on Lapham’s part to have the villainous side bring back a lot of the dead X-Men, at the moment I need to see as many recognisable faces as possible, even if they are radically different (insert pithy comment about how Cyclops is a villain in the Marvel Universe too here). Roberto De La Torre’s art was fantastic, he’s really found another level here, it’s perfect for the grimy world of the AoA, almost Alex Maleev levels of murk.

Advertisement

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 577 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Re: Age Of Apocalypse #2 (Bring them all back Spoilers)

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

Does DD work for Wolvie?

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 56 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Does DD work for Wolvie?

He does, he was in #1

BubbaKanoosh
2009 Most Valuable Poster

Liked in: 577 posts
Formerly: BRBKanoosh

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

Punchy wrote:
He does, he was in #1

I missed the first ish, skimmed this to see if it was worth picking up the trade.

alaska1125
dINGO

Liked in: 132 posts

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 pm

While I'm also having the problem of differentiating the new team's members, I'm chalking it up to just that...they're new. Otherwise, I'm pretty firmly on board and am looking forward to seeing where we're going. Agreed on the raising the dead X-Men point as well.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand