Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Sometimes true. Always authentic."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Age Of Apocalypse #2 (Bring them all back Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:32 am

This title is building slowly, but I’m enjoying it a lot. I’m still having a bit of trouble working out which members of the X-Terminated are which and what they can do, which is a problem, but the stuff with the characters I know like Jean Grey and Sabretooth is keeping me gripped. The scenes with those two trying to come to terms with life without their powers were very powerful. I think it’s a good move on Lapham’s part to have the villainous side bring back a lot of the dead X-Men, at the moment I need to see as many recognisable faces as possible, even if they are radically different (insert pithy comment about how Cyclops is a villain in the Marvel Universe too here). Roberto De La Torre’s art was fantastic, he’s really found another level here, it’s perfect for the grimy world of the AoA, almost Alex Maleev levels of murk.

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

Does DD work for Wolvie?

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:46 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:Does DD work for Wolvie?

He does, he was in #1

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:50 am

Punchy wrote:
He does, he was in #1

I missed the first ish, skimmed this to see if it was worth picking up the trade.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:43 pm

While I'm also having the problem of differentiating the new team's members, I'm chalking it up to just that...they're new. Otherwise, I'm pretty firmly on board and am looking forward to seeing where we're going. Agreed on the raising the dead X-Men point as well.

leave a comment with facebook