Tuesday, June 28, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Voted best hair in high school."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Amazing Spider-Man #683 (Inconvenient Truth Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:43 am

fieldy snuts wrote:
Jerk.

:smt023

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 am

fieldy RICHARDS wrote:I personally wish the marriage stays dead with a Mephisto pitchfork in it never to be remembered again.

Blasted Richards.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:18 am

Zechs wrote:
Blasted Richards.

I knew you'd agree :P

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:31 am

fieldy RICHARDS wrote:
I knew you'd agree :P

No I cannot agree with you.. because you are a RICHARDS thus I must be against it.

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:28 am

Zechs wrote:
No I cannot agree with you.. because you are a RICHARDS thus I must be against it.

You recognize my genius, acknowledge my statement makes sense and it disgusts you to agree with me. Just like every time Richards one-ups DOOM.

McMonkey Nut

Rain Partier

Postby McMonkey Nut » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:36 am

SuperginraiX wrote:I really dig Stefano Caselli's art.

Definitely one of my favorite artists, loved him when he was drawing the GI Joe book a few years ago.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:27 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:I personally wish the marriage stays dead with a Mephisto pitchfork in it never to be remembered again.

This.

I really like how Slott has stepped up Spidey to be a part of the Avengers instead of the comedy relief that Bendis was making him out to be.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:05 pm

Now all they need to do is kill off Mary Jane and the Spider Marriage can be forever forgotten.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 pm

Dragavon wrote:This.

I really like how Slott has stepped up Spidey to be a part of the Avengers instead of the comedy relief that Bendis was making him out to be.

But he is the comedy relief. He's the comedy relief in his own book. Thats who he is.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:38 pm

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Felt like an Avengers book to me, and I've had enough of those.

That isn't written by the great one that is.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:12 pm

Dragavon wrote:This.

He SHOULD be one of the brains of the team. He's a science nerd. He's no rookie, he's one of the most experienced heroes out there. But Bendis seems to forget that sometimes (or confuses him with Ultimate Spidey...?)

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:21 pm

fieldy RICHARDS wrote:
You recognize my genius, acknowledge my statement makes sense and it disgusts you to agree with me. Just like every time Richards one-ups DOOM.

NEVER! I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!! CURSE YOU RICHARDS!!

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Zechs wrote:
NEVER! I DO NOT AGREE WITH YOU!!! CURSE YOU RICHARDS!!

I knew you'd agree with your vehement denials DOOM :P

leave a comment with facebook