Thursday, August 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Annihilators: Earthfall #2 (Space Girlfriend Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:03 pm

This issue was basically a massive clichéd slug-fest, the inevitable ‘heroes fight before they realise their mistakes and team up’ that happens in ever crossover, but it was still great, mainly because this is a fight we’ve been waiting to see for a long time, the cosmic heroes have been removed from what’s going on back on Earth for far too long, and it’s just really cool to see them finally go at it, stuff like this just hits our basest fanboy interests, we all pretend we want philosophical discussions in our cape comics, but really? Just give me Red Hulk Vs Beta-Ray Bill. Plus DnA just write it so well, the characterisation is spot on, and the dialogue is great, especially with Spider-Man, DnA really write Spidey well, I’d love to see them get to do a solo story with the web-head. Oh yeah, and baby Magus is awesome! The Rocket Raccoon/Groot story was fun as usual, I used to hate Mojo, but thanks to this book and Astonishing Spider-Man/Wolverine, I like him now.

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:21 pm

a terrific all-fight issue marred and nearly ruined by the standard eyebleedingly awful art from Tan Eng Huat. my God have Marvel Cosmic fans been cheated on these 2 Annihilators minis...

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:57 am

chap22 wrote:a terrific all-fight issue marred and nearly ruined by the standard eyebleedingly awful art from Tan Eng Huat. my God have Marvel Cosmic fans been cheated on these 2 Annihilators minis...

It wasnt so bad but yea his Thing was awful looking.............that came out wrong!

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:29 pm

chap22 wrote:a terrific all-fight issue marred and nearly ruined by the standard eyebleedingly awful art from Tan Eng Huat. my God have Marvel Cosmic fans been cheated on these 2 Annihilators minis...

The artwork wasn't enough to kill things for me. I thought the final page with the child Magus was really creepy.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Oct 30, 2011 7:34 pm

Stephen Day wrote:
The artwork wasn't enough to kill things for me. I thought the final page with the child Magus was really creepy.

Agreed. For the most part the art was pretty damn good just that little bit at the beginning with The Thing was odd is all.

leave a comment with facebook