Advertisement

Annihilators: Earthfall #4 (I am the line Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Annihilators: Earthfall #4 (I am the line Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 am

Yes, the ending to this was just a big cosmic mcguffin, but it worked, and it allowed us to see a fight between the other Annihilators and Gladiator, which was awesome. I do feel that this mini probably focussed a bit too much on the Annihilators and didn’t give the Avengers that much to do, but it was cool to see them come together and to compare and contrast their approaches to fighting crime. If you can call what the Annihilators fight crime, it’s a bit bigger than that. The final page with the statement about scale was the perfect summation for what DnA have done with Cosmic Marvel, they’ve had to tell stories of such an epic scale and pulled it off time and time again, it’s been great fun and I’ll miss them. Let’s hope Loeb doesn’t mess it up eh? The Rocket Raccoon/Groot story ended well too, very funny, and I’d love to see more, how about a Christmas special next year? Groot covered in baubles or something.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand