Sunday, December 11, 2016 • Morning Edition • "Guest-starring Wolverine's cold, dead corpse!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Is It Any Good? (OFFICIAL mega THREAD)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:36 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I've heard it told that one of the Luna brothers is great. The other one, not so good.

At cunnilingus. I don't know about their comics though.

:?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:09 pm

Godland?

GiveWarAChance

YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby GiveWarAChance » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:46 pm

Keb wrote:Godland?

Nobody reads indie comics. :roll:

Grayson

Outhouse Drafter

Postby Grayson » Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Keb wrote:Okay I've always wondered about the Luna Bros. Is their work any good?

I liked Ultra and Girls was ok but I never got around to finishing it. Don't know about the rest of their work though.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:08 pm

I got the Sword hella cheap.

BatWatch

underclassman

Postby BatWatch » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Anybody reading DC's Sword of Sorcery? It is selling like crap, but I've heard some people say the author, Marx has skills. I'm interested because she is going to be taking Birds of Prey.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:33 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:I've heard it told that one of the Luna brothers is great. The other one, not so good.

At cunnilingus. I don't know about their comics though.

Have you seen them? I'm not so sure cunnilingus is something they're interested in, if you catch my drift.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:00 pm

Jude has obviously been looking in the mirror and pretending he is other people again to hide his love for men.

UnionJack

Mad Hatter

Postby UnionJack » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:32 am

BatWatch wrote:Anybody reading DC's Sword of Sorcery? It is selling like crap, but I've heard some people say the author, Marx has skills. I'm interested because she is going to be taking Birds of Prey.

SoS is very good & a great shame if it's not a big seller. Yes, I love superhero comics but I just wish DC & Marvel could/would sustain a lot more non-supers stuff. DC seem to be making more of an effort in this regard.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:47 am

S.F. Jude Terror wrote:
Have you seen them? I'm not so sure cunnilingus is something they're interested in, if you catch my drift.

No, it was just a joke, I barely know who they are TBH. I think it made Keb uncomfortable though.

(We all know why)

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:50 am

G0DLAND's fun. You like Kirby, so you'll get a lot of the nods in the Scioli's art.

I think BM has my trades, but I can't remember.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:05 pm

BatWatch wrote:Anybody reading DC's Sword of Sorcery? It is selling like crap, but I've heard some people say the author, Marx has skills. I'm interested because she is going to be taking Birds of Prey.

Considering that she got the job because she's good friends with Didio, it's surprising people haven't automatically ripped her work apart. Good to see some are willing to not condemn someone by association.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:09 pm

Keb wrote:Jude has obviously been looking in the mirror and pretending he is other people again to hide his love for men.

I am the Dan Didio to your Herald, aren't I?

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:29 pm

Victorian Squid wrote:
No, it was just a joke, I barely know who they are TBH. I think it made Keb uncomfortable though.

(We all know why)

Its not one of my favorite things to do...

Going to go ahead with Godland.

TimDrake'sDumbWings

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby TimDrake'sDumbWings » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Nowhere Men? Anyone reading it? AVClub loves it, and I usually trust their recommendations.

leave a comment with facebook