Advertisement

Aquaman #8 (You find happiness Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 109 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Aquaman #8 (You find happiness Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:01 pm

Not much happened in this issue of Aquaman, but it was still very good. It was great to get some flashbacks to Arthur Curry’s past, and to see how different he was back then. In these flashbacks he comes across much more like Namor than he does Aquaman, and considering how bad-ass Namor is, that’s no bad thing. We got a bit more information on just who The Others were too, including codenames and some indication on abilities. I’m most intrigued by the Prisoner-Of-War and his weird magic shackles, but all of them seem cool. I’m looking forward to seeing this back-story doled out, but I hope it isn’t revealed too slowly. Ivan Reis’ art was fantastic, but then that comes as no surpise, even though this was mainly an action-issue, his art made it worth the money. It’s also good to see Black Manta actually look cool, because really, the potential for him to look ridiculous is very high.

Advertisement

IvCNuB4
Staff Writer

Liked in: 556 posts
Title: Stop messing with my TITLE !

Re: Aquaman #8 (You find happiness Spoilers)

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:27 am

I'm thinking the Others have some inherent power or human skill, and the Atlantean relic each guards also gives them an additional ability.
Victorian Squid wrote:In a DC/Marvel cross-over "all your favorite Marvel characters would catch contextually-transmitted diseases and Steph infections."

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand