Advertisement

Avengers Academy #25 (A Mistake Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 104 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Avengers Academy #25 (A Mistake Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm

A solid issue of AA which wrapped up the time-travel story well and set-up what looks to be an exciting issue next time. The fight between our heroes and Hybrid was pretty perfunctory stuff, but the way it wrapped up with Adult Reptil sacrificing himself was really well-done. I wonder if the future we saw was one where they were good guys or bad guys? Gage cleverly left it unclear. The return of Jocasta and Veil came rather suddenly, but as I said, it does set up next issue nicely, I wonder what Jocasta is up to? Tom Grummet’s art was good again, but I still miss McKone, where the heck has he gone?

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand