Tuesday, December 6, 2016 • Morning Edition • "30 charges and no convictions."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Avengers #22 (Going to need a map Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:04 pm

I don’t know about everyone else, but I’m really enjoying this Norman Osborn story, both in this title and in New Avengers, it’s just a lot of fun seeing the Avengers so outclassed by a group of villains, both in terms of strength and in moral righteousness. As some of Obama’s aides said, in many ways Osborn is right. But he’s also very very wrong. Like last month’s issue, this one was mainly made up of a series of vignettes, but whereas #21 showed the Avengers being defeated, this one showed us how Osborn and his gang lorded it over their captives. I particularly liked seeing Doctor Washington attempting to remove the Iron Man armour, it’s an interesting dynamic to have a villain so respectful of our heroes. And of course there was a great ‘Fantastic Voyage’ inside of Rulk’s body. I was disappointed that we didn’t get to see a fight between Captain America and Gorgon like the cover promised though, that was a let-down.

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:35 pm

I don't find it fresh or fun. The Avengers have been outclassed by villains since Bendis took over. And this plot is out of almost every story during Dark Reign.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:03 pm

I basically have the same thing to say about this issue that I had to say about New Avengers #21

leave a comment with facebook