Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Better than Bleeding Cool by that much."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Avengers vs. X-Men #2 (spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Frag

REAL OFFICIAL President of the Outhouse

Postby Frag » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:28 pm

Amoebas wrote:Reading these last couple pages of X-this and X-that, all I can say is I don't want to hear anymore about how difficult it is to understand the Legion of Super-Heroes; not when this X-Mess exists. :lol:

It's not that Legion is difficult to understand. It's that nobody gives a shit to figure it out cause Legion sucks. :lol:

BubbaKanoosh

2009 Most Valuable Poster

Postby BubbaKanoosh » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

They should rebooted the Legion in the 32nd century with an all new cast.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 pm

Ntikrst wrote:
I'm new to Mutants again, so I'm a bit confused. I thought Hope was Mimic, is the male Mimic still a refugee from the Age of Apocalypse?

as of now the only "refugees" of AoA in the main universe are: X-Man, Nightcrawler, Sugar Man, Dark Beast and The Blob

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:32 pm

The difference between the X-Men and the Legion, is the X-Men: A) Sell... B) Actually matter to the Marvel Universe...

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 pm

The President wrote:
It's not that Legion is difficult to understand. It's that nobody gives a shit to figure it out cause Legion sucks. :lol:

This right hurr.

leave a comment with facebook