Monday, July 25, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "This is not rocket science, people. Get a grip."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Avengers vs. X-men #8 spoilers

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:33 am

Amoebas wrote:Why she doesn't just say "No more mutants - and this time I mean ALL mutants, not just the ones that don't star in X-Men comic books" is beyound me.


Because a Phoenix host doesn't necessarily have to be a mutant.

Hab
User avatar

Amoebas

Son of Stein

Postby Amoebas » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:52 am

habitual wrote:
Because a Phoenix host doesn't necessarily have to be a mutant.

Regardless, it would get rid of all of Cyclops' nazi youth.
User avatar

habitual

Silly French Man

Postby habitual » Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:54 am

Amoebas wrote:Regardless, it would get rid of all of Cyclops' nazi youth.


The irony of this statement could possibly make your head explode.

Hab
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:43 pm

I've just got to say that all of the Cyclops sympathizers here have got to be reading some alternate version of the book I am. I'm rooting for a good old fashioned Chuck Xavier lobotimization in Scott's near future.
User avatar

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:41 pm

i have no clue how Wanda is powerful enough to stop a phoenix, especially since she shouldn't have the reality warping powers.
User avatar

fieldy snuts

Rain Partier

Postby fieldy snuts » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:06 pm

alaska1125 wrote:I've just got to say that all of the Cyclops sympathizers here have got to be reading some alternate version of the book I am. I'm rooting for a good old fashioned Chuck Xavier lobotimization in Scott's near future.


Mind Gem.

He does still have it, yes? And since this marks the end of Bendis's Avengers run I have to believe they'll come back into play.
User avatar

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:16 pm

fieldy snuts wrote:
Mind Gem.

He does still have it, yes? And since this marks the end of Bendis's Avengers run I have to believe they'll come back into play.


Ah...I completely forgot about the Mind Gem. Good call.
User avatar

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:38 pm

e_galston wrote:i have no clue how Wanda is powerful enough to stop a phoenix, especially since she shouldn't have the reality warping powers.


Well apparently, the Phoenix has all kinds of weaknesses we never knew about until now such as the Ironfist, Cytorrak and now Wanda's hex powers. It seems that the writers are just pulling stuff out their asses now.
User avatar

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:53 am

:lol:

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Draco x, Google [Bot], MSNbot Media, Tanuki, Yahoo [Bot] and 65 guests