Wednesday, May 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "72 slogans - collect 'em all!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Avengers Vs X-Men #6 (Welcome to Utopia Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:47 pm

I don't see anywhere besides the animated series where you could say Disney "interfered" with Marvel. Disney is treating Marvel the exact same way they treat Pixar. Yes they cancelled a couple of cartoons, so they could have them done in house, but there were rumors LONG before Loeb took over Avengers: EMH that the show was only gonna do two seasons. Disney hasn't really touched the comics side of things, besides to give Marvel the rights to their various properties (Toy Story, Muppets).

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:50 pm

Sitebreaker wrote:I don't see anywhere besides the animated series where you could say Disney "interfered" with Marvel. Disney is treating Marvel the exact same way they treat Pixar. Yes they cancelled a couple of cartoons, so they could have them done in house, but there were rumors LONG before Loeb took over Avengers: EMH that the show was only gonna do two seasons. Disney hasn't really touched the comics side of things, besides to give Marvel the rights to their various properties (Toy Story, Muppets).

So in other words, what you are saying is good news for the most part and my worst fears have not been actualized? Thanks for making my day. As long as Disney doesn't make Marvel bend over backwards I am cool with things.

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

draco x wrote:
Of course I do, bro. I just never fully understood how that deal went down 3 years ago. As long as Disney doesn't interfere too much in Marvel's business and let's them do their thing, then things should do good. I just don't want to see Marvel as a company become anybody's bitch.

They haven't interfered yet, I doubt they'll start now. :smt011

Eric Ratcliffe

Staff Writer

Postby Eric Ratcliffe » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm

Why couldn't someone intelligent from another board have shown up here? Instead we got Draco. :?

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:55 pm

doombug wrote:They haven't interfered yet, I doubt they'll start now. :smt011

That's all I need to hear at this point.

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:58 pm

doombug wrote:Why couldn't someone intelligent from another board have shown up here? Instead we got Draco. :?

This from the guy whose main comments wreaks of angst and trolling. I swear you remind me of some disgruntled postal worker who got fired and is angry at the world. Did I at some point cut you in line at Tim Hortons or spill coffee on your sneakers? What's with the hate, dude? I got nothing but love for everyone here at Outhouse, so what's the deal?

Rockman

Rain Partier

Postby Rockman » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:59 pm

I wish Disney would fix that abomination of a Spider-man book

/crossthread'd

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:00 pm

Rockman wrote:I wish Disney would fix that abomination of a Spider-man book

/crossthread'd

This.

Chris

Rain Partier

Postby Chris » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:02 pm

the-news-stand/avx-t84466.html

Draco x

biny little tird

Postby Draco x » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Holland Oats wrote:http://www.theouthousers.com/forum/the-news-stand/avx-t84466.html

Much appreciated. I am on this now.

leave a comment with facebook