Advertisement

Avenging Spider-Man #3 (I see London Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Shitlord

Avenging Spider-Man #3 (I see London Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 pm

The first arc of this title comes to an end in a really fun, and funny way. Whilst this issue wasn’t really much of a team-up as Red Hulk spent the majority of it ‘dead’, it was a great showcase for Spider-Man and what makes him pretty much unique as a superhero. How many of you could have predicted that the terrifying Ra’Ktar would be defeated by Spidey pulling down his pants and revealing his Mole-penis? None of you, that’s who, and anyone who says they did is lying. Add to that fantastic artwork from Joe Mad who has really proven himself again here after the farrago that was Ultimates 3 and Zeb Wells’ brilliant dialogue for J. Jonah Jameson, then you have yourself a damn good Spider-book. Next month brings Hawkeye and Greg Land, let’s hope that story is as surprisingly good as this one was.

Advertisement

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 53 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Re: Avenging Spider-Man #3 (I see London Spoilers)

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:01 pm

This book feels like it comes directly from the nineties. Not sure if that's good or bad yet.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand