Thursday, June 21, 2018 • Midnight Edition • "Cyclops was right."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Awesome Comic Art Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:29 pm

Draco, you have your own "Conan" and "Red Sonja" topics. Why do you keep posting those here too? You're jamming up the loading time with all those full page images.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:31 pm

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:34 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Draco, you have your own "Conan" and "Red Sonja" topics. Why do you keep posting those here too? You're jamming up the loading time with all those full page images.

Actually, most of these aren't Conan or Red Sonja images as I do post things outside of those two in this thread. Also, I wasn't aware there has been an issue with loading time up till you mentioned it, so that is very odd to hear this.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Oh, you want to be informed of the loading issues? All you have to do is open the thread and watch the spinning wheel. :lol:
It's common fucking sense. That's why you rarely see entire pages of books being posted here and some other sites. The larger the image and the higher volume of those images eats up resources. Not to mention it's fucking annoying. I don't find half that shit you post is even all that eye-catching. It looks, to me, like you're just doing it to spam the thread.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:05 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Oh, you want to be informed of the loading issues? All you have to do is open the thread and watch the spinning wheel. :lol:
It's common fucking sense. That's why you rarely see entire pages of books being posted here and some other sites. The larger the image and the higher volume of those images eats up resources. Not to mention it's fucking annoying. I don't find half that shit you post is even all that eye-catching. It looks, to me, like you're just doing it to spam the thread.

I get it, you're having one of your mood-swings today, so I am not even going to take any of what you said as anything but humor. What I am getting at is that you believe my posts in this thread is somehow responsible for the site problems Outhouse is having which I don't believe one bit as someone would have pointed that out to me at some point before this. If any case what are you going to actually to stop me from posting exactly? If you think I'm "spamming the thread" then no one is forcing you to look my posts, plain and simple. As I said, I will treat what you said as humor and laugh about it afterwards.

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:16 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:55 pm

I love when you can literally see the paranoia spikes in Draco's replies as his mind forms inconsistent conclusions that are not even remotely related to what the conversation was actually about. You can't find this high level of entertainment in even the best comedy clubs across the land, folks. :lol:

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:03 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:25 pm

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:25 pm

Draco x

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Draco x » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:04 am