Friday, May 6, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We go in so you don't have to."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Batman and the Outsiders #8 *Spoilers*

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 pm

chap22 wrote:nah, he did that to save the League, not himself. besides, Bat-prick had it coming! :P

Batman had it coming? For not letting them use cruel and unusual punishment on a criminal? :?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:00 pm

Dragavon wrote:Batman had it coming? For not letting them use cruel and unusual punishment on a criminal? :?


For trying to defend justice instead of advocating lynch mob justice?
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:02 pm

chap22 wrote:he wasn't hitting on her. :roll: he merely said she wasn't as bad as he first thought. you n00b. :P


And he called her "babe" and gave her the look.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:02 pm

that's right. Bats went soft. he deserved a little wake-up call.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:02 pm

Frost wrote:And he called her "babe" and gave her the look.


he calls EVERYBODY "babe". :roll:
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:13 pm

chap22 wrote:that's right. Bats went soft. he deserved a little wake-up call.

The same wake-up call that made him paranoid enough to create Brother I, which lead to the death of Blue Beetle? :roll:
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:16 pm

Dragavon wrote:The same wake-up call that made him paranoid enough to create Brother I, which lead to the death of Blue Beetle? :roll:


And coincidentally RAT CATCHER! It's all Ollie's fault!
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:17 pm

chap22 wrote:he calls EVERYBODY "babe". :roll:


He didn't call that to Grace or Katanna in the previous issues.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Dragavon wrote:The same wake-up call that made him paranoid enough to create Brother I, which lead to the death of Blue Beetle? :roll:

just like NOT mind-wiping Joker led to Jason getting killed, Babs getting crippled, Sarah Gordon getting killed, and God knows how many others. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...Bats ain't ALWAYS right.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:24 pm

chap22 wrote:just like NOT mind-wiping Joker led to Jason getting killed, Babs getting crippled, Sarah Gordon getting killed, and God knows how many others. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...Bats ain't ALWAYS right.


Jason got better, Babs got stronger and evolved into something else better than she could ever been as Batgirl, and Sarah oh that's right.. still DEAD. Um..
User avatar

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:25 pm

chap22 wrote:just like NOT mind-wiping Joker led to Jason getting killed, Babs getting crippled, Sarah Gordon getting killed, and God knows how many others. sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do...Bats ain't ALWAYS right.

That's the kind of thinking that goes on in the Punisher's head.
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:28 pm

Dragavon wrote:That's the kind of thinking that goes on in the Punisher's head.

nah. Frank just thinks "point, squeeze, dead". mindwiping's much more humane. :-D
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:34 pm

chap22 wrote:nah. Frank just thinks "point, squeeze, dead". mindwiping's much more humane. :-D


So your pretty much saying your a fanboy of the Vigilante then chap? The same Vigilante who shot and humilates Nightwing on a regular basis? :twisted:
User avatar

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:40 pm

Frost wrote:So your pretty much saying your a fanboy of the Vigilante then chap? The same Vigilante who shot and humilates Nightwing on a regular basis? :twisted:
hell no. i'm absolutely NOT a fan of the gunslingers. i'm saying that if there's a way to stop villains from killing again without killing them, though, it may not be such a bad thing to look into it.
User avatar

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:41 pm

chap22 wrote:hell no. i'm absolutely NOT a fan of the gunslingers. i'm saying that if there's a way to stop villains from killing again without killing them, though, it may not be such a bad thing to look into it.


So in other words.. you advocate the Justice Lords policy of heat vision lobotomies?

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 45 guests