Advertisement

Batwing #5 (seconds to destroy Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Batwing #5 (seconds to destroy Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 pm

It’s great to have Ben Oliver back with this issue, he was missed last month, his art really makes this book stand out. Winick brought the action this time, the assault on the Kingdom’s headquarters was a very strong set piece, and it was cool to see Massacre expand his modus operandi beyond just stabbing people and become more of an organised threat. It was also good to see Batwing team up with Batman again, it makes sense that when something really big is going down David would call in the boss. I just hope Batwing doesn’t rely on Batman too much, he needs to stand on his own as a hero. Well, as much as someone else with ‘Bat’ in there name can stand on their own. I could have done without the awkward conversation between David and his female co-worker though, it was pretty lame.

Advertisement

Porcelain38
dINGO

Liked in: 0 post
Title: Staff Writer.

Re: Batwing #5 (seconds to destroy Spoilers)

Postby Porcelain38 » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:50 pm

I like this book a great deal.
It's only behind Snyder's and William's book.

I'm hoping the reveal of who Massacre is will be somebody cool, and not just David's brother.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand