Advertisement

FF #20 (Beautiful yellow love slug Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 52 posts
Title: Shitlord

FF #20 (Beautiful yellow love slug Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:18 am

This issue seemed to me like Hickman basically tying up a lot of the loose ends his epic mega-story had left behind. So we get the return of the Inhumans, of the Kree, of the Light Brigade and of Annihilus. I’m not sure where all of this is going, and why exactly Black Bolt is being such a dick, but there were cool moments to be found here. My favourite scenes were probably the twin scenes featuring Franklin and Val interacting with their future selves, they were a lot of fun, particularly Franklin driving around and talking about school. I do like that Hickman is allowing a bit more humour into his stories these days, or at least that the attempts at humour actually land for me now. The ending was interesting too, Black Bolt really shouldn’t fuck with Ronan The Accuser again, there’s going to be trouble there.

Advertisement

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand