Advertisement

Blue Beetle #10 (Frickin' Guardian Angel Spoilers)

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 93 posts
Title: This guy, right?

Blue Beetle #10 (Frickin' Guardian Angel Spoilers)

Postby Punchy » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:08 am

Holy crap! That last page! So awesome. Even though Jaime is not the Blue Beetle you really want to be teaming up with Booster Gold, it’s still going to be amazing to see that famous team semi-reunited. They worked well together in Generation Lost after all, so yay, Blue and Gold, bitches! The rest of this issue was solid too, Ig Guara returned on pencils, and it’s good to have him back. I also like seeing Jaime continue to make absolutely bone-headed decisions. One of the best things about teen superheroes is that they can fuck up without looking like morons, because hey, they’re kids, and it’s great that Bedard is willing to allow Jaime to make realistic mistakes, he really has no idea what to do. The sequence where he just walks into the DEO’s office was hilarious. It was cool to see Director Bones show up, I’ve liked him ever since Marc Andreyko’s Manhunter series, he really could be DC’s equivalent of Nick Fury, but they can’t ever seem to decide whether it should be him or that dude with the metal hand (Sarge Steel?) in that role. I’m personally putting my support behind the chain-smoking skeleton.

Advertisement

nietoperz
The Goddamn Bat-min

Liked in: 240 posts
Title: Forum Manager

Re: Blue Beetle #10 (Frickin' Guardian Angel Spoilers)

Postby nietoperz » Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:00 am

I do kind of wonder how Bones got to be the man he is now in a world where Infinity Inc never existed. I'm glad he's still around (he's pretty important to Batwoman also), but I still wonder about his background now.

leave a comment with facebook

Return to The News Stand