Saturday, June 25, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The CBR of comic book journalism."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Bring back Lobo!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Mon Jul 07, 2008 3:56 pm

Who's with me? Who wouldn't mind seeing the Main Man and LEGION again?

Crump

Hater

Postby Crump » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:02 pm

where's he been since 52?

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:27 am

hell no. Lobo is on the same tier of suckitude as Jason Todd, Roy Harper, and Trampantula. if i never see him again it'll still be too soon.

nietoperz

The Goddamn Bat-min

Postby nietoperz » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:39 am

chap22 wrote:hell no. Lobo is on the same tier of suckitude as Jason Todd, Roy Harper, and Trampantula. if i never see him again it'll still be too soon.

Agreed.

I'd love to see L.E.G.I.O.N. again, though - but only if it was written by Mark Waid and (of course) so long as it was mostly Czarnian-free.

superfictious

Humuhumunukunukuapuaa

Postby superfictious » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:48 am

chap22 wrote:hell no. Lobo is on the same tier of suckitude as Jason Todd, Roy Harper, and Trampantula. if i never see him again it'll still be too soon.

I love Lobo when he's done right and in small doses.

LEGION really needs a reboot. Outside of the GLC, DC's space fare is seriously lacking. I'd love to see a LEGION/Darkstars/Mystery in Space combo-book.

Severed Djed

Bastard #1

Postby Severed Djed » Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:02 am

L.E.G.I.O.N. yes, Lobo not so much.

I would like to see more space stuff from DC, but I'm not sure the market would accept any monthlies.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:57 pm

Sounds good to me.

leave a comment with facebook