Saturday, December 3, 2016 • Morning Edition • "The trash of the multiverse has gotta end up somewhere."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Burbank, CA Real Estate Values to Drop in November: DC Moves to CA

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Draco x

Fagorstorm

Postby Draco x » Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:25 pm

I would be more impressed if they moved most of the editorial staff from the company rather than relocating it to another state.

john lewis hawk

Founder of The Outhouse

Postby john lewis hawk » Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:42 am

I think the real story is them moving out here as a way to win me back so I'll write Aquaman for them.

SporkBot

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby SporkBot » Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:23 am

I didn't really know about this until I noticed some well-wishing from Scott Snyder on Twitter.

Not entirely sure what to make of this. Is it going to change the tone of DC, and if so, for better or worse?

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:14 am

Herald wrote:
Yup. We've decided to isolate Dan and the Gang away from the important part of the U.S. population. So we're shipping them off to La-La Land! The people there are already a lost cause! :P

:smt013 :smt013 :smt013

achilles

PЦИKЧ ВЯЁ&#106

Postby achilles » Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:42 am

I wonder if we'll get any more heroes based in the West Coast out of this?

Chessack

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Chessack » Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:30 pm

SporkBot wrote:Not entirely sure what to make of this. Is it going to change the tone of DC, and if so, for better or worse?

I'd say it's hard to imagine worse, except... this is DC. We know they can always find a way to make it worse.

leave a comment with facebook