Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "SCORE! The Outhouse does it again!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

C2E2: Marvel's 100th Anniversary Revealed to Be Set in Future During Actual 100th Anniversary

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

akisame

Fish-Smackin' Knight

Postby akisame » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:41 am

This sounds bloody terrible and Emma Frost looks awful on that cover with Cyclops.

TimH

dINGO

Postby TimH » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 am

I... don't... understand...

Marvel... was founded... in 1915?

Axel explains:

"The 800-pound gorilla in the room is not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Has Marvel been bringing value to the table for literally 100 years? That's a helluva question, but I have a helluva answer. We're talking a win-win situation here. That's saying we can have our cake and eat it, too. Now more than ever, Marvel is about seizing tomorrow today. I'm super-excited that we're bringing our A-game to the plate and I can tell you we'll hit it out of the park."

GHERU

Rain Partier

Postby GHERU » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:56 am

fieldy snuts wrote:So will Ron Marz and Andy Lanning call themselves RnA?

I'm mad this made me laugh

Popeye McFly

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Popeye McFly » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:23 am

The best part of this news is that it seems Mr. T will be Dr. Strange. How cool is that?

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:42 am

Wow, you guys have REALLY OUTDONE yourselves this time!

So much detail, including fake solicts and creative teams, fake covers (c'mon, the FF wearing Black Lantern costumes is pushing it), for such an OBVIOUS bad idea is--

wait, what?

No, seriously??

:smt011

FFS

TheLurker

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby TheLurker » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:18 am

If this is set in the future, where is Wolverine? By 2061 he will have been resurrected, killed, resurrected and then joined half a dozen super teams.

GLX

Outhouse Editor

Postby GLX » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:51 am

I'll likely just grab Stokoe's Avengers comic.

Supersoldier Washout

rubber spoon

Postby Supersoldier Washout » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:09 am

So...

Are we just going to ingore the whole "Emma Frost is holding a riding crop while wearing a wedding dress" thing?

outsider

Outhouse Drafter

Postby outsider » Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 am

Supersoldier Washout wrote:So...

Are we just going to ingore the whole "Emma Frost is holding a riding crop while wearing a wedding dress" thing?
I just now realized Cyclops is the equivalent of a female character - he's totally defined by the charater he's in a relationship with...

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:24 pm

SuperginraiX wrote:Why is Peter Parker in his underwear on that cover? :derp:

It's not just the cover :|

S.F. Jude Terror wrote::lol: Love that everyone thought this was a parody.

Maybe this issue is a parody of "Deliverance" :lol:

leave a comment with facebook