Friday, April 20, 2018 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews: Avengers#1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 21, 2010 10:34 pm

um... I don't know that there was ever a better inker than Jansen, ever! My guess would be those that aren't digging it, just don't dig JRJR's new style. I can understand the Spider-Woman complaints - but anyone who has ever seen what a woman's hair does in real life, knows that she would look like this... I found it funny cause it was kind of spot on!

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Fri May 21, 2010 10:36 pm

thefourthman wrote:um... I don't know that there was ever a better inker than Jansen, ever! My guess would be those that aren't digging it, just don't dig JRJR's new style. I can understand the Spider-Woman complaints - but anyone who has ever seen what a woman's hair does in real life, knows that she would look like this... I found it funny cause it was kind of spot on!

That might be it. I'm not fond of too much realism in my comic book art. That's why I absolutely despise Alex Ross.

It's sad. I love this grouping of characters but wish Immonnen was working on this title.

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

thefourthman wrote:What a horrible thing to say about Chubbles' review.

:cry:

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 21, 2010 10:57 pm

Chubbles wrote::cry:

I don't know what you are frowning at me for, Yoni said it. I was defending you!

Chubbles

Twenty-Something

Postby Chubbles » Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

thefourthman wrote:I don't know what you are frowning at me for, Yoni said it. I was defending you!

i'm just looking for a shoulder to cry on you big oaf

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Fri May 21, 2010 11:01 pm

Chubbles wrote:i'm just looking for a shoulder to cry on you big oaf

oh... um... hey Starlord...

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat May 22, 2010 12:07 am

thefourthman wrote:oh... um... hey Starlord...

Have no fear! Captain Queer is here!

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat May 22, 2010 12:10 am

starlord wrote:Have no fear! Captain Queer is here!

:lol:

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat May 22, 2010 12:12 am

Eli Katz wrote::lol:

I'm thinking it may be my new sig if I can find somebody to do it for me. :-D

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 am

starlord wrote:I'm thinking it may be my new sig if I can find somebody to do it for me. :-D

sorry, even at this advanced state of celibacy, I am only comfortable with heterosexual intercourse.... oh you meant a sig... nevermind. :oops:

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat May 22, 2010 12:21 am

starlord wrote:I'm thinking it may be my new sig if I can find somebody to do it for me. :-D

This needs to be your avatar for sure!

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Sat May 22, 2010 12:22 am

thefourthman wrote:sorry, even at this advanced state of celibacy, I am only comfortable with heterosexual intercourse.... oh you meant a sig... nevermind. :oops:

If you saw Brian all dressed in hot pink tights, you'd go for it. Admit it! You couldn't resist.

Dragavon

Podcaster

Postby Dragavon » Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am

Eli Katz wrote:If you saw Brian all dressed in hot pink tights, you'd go for it. Admit it! You couldn't resist.

Are you speaking from personal experience?

Starlord

Outhouse Editor

Postby Starlord » Sat May 22, 2010 12:24 am

Eli Katz wrote:If you saw Brian all dressed in hot pink tights, you'd go for it. Admit it! You couldn't resist.

dear lord, even Bruce Vilanche would run the other way... and I'm pretty sure he's not that picky.

guitarsmashley

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby guitarsmashley » Sat May 22, 2010 2:06 am

thefourthman wrote:What a horrible thing to say about Chubbles' review.

you probably wont like my review. I thought this comic was bad from top to bottom, and I'm a JrJr fan.

leave a comment with facebook