Saturday, December 10, 2016 • Afternoon Edition • "The Outhousers of Earth Ugh"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Call for Reviews - Red Hood: The Lost Days #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm

thefourthman wrote:Newman isn't morbidly obese, there is a certain webmaster I know that might qualify though :-D

:x :x :x

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:10 pm

My hotel has begun serving free beer 9 minutes ago. I'm going to go drink it. Fourthman, you're welcome to come and join me. I'll be drunk posting from my phone shortly. Residence Inn.

Eli Katz

OMCTO

Postby Eli Katz » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Jude Terror wrote:My hotel has begun serving free beer 9 minutes ago. I'm going to go drink it. Fourthman, you're welcome to come and join me. I'll be drunk posting from my phone shortly. Residence Inn.

Review Group goes Gonzo.

Postby ****** » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:14 pm

thefourthman wrote::|

Facebook is for perverts and Punchy stalkers. I want no part of it.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:58 pm

Drunk Review of Red Hood: The Lost Days #1 or whatever the fuck this was called.

This read like Ras Al Ghul fan fiction. Lots of Ras saying things that show off what a pragmatic bastard he is. I get that Talia is hot for Batman, but why does she give a fuck about Jason Todd? Does Jason Todd have red hair or black? I was loathe to read this because I can't think of a character I give less of a fuck about, and my opinion was not changed by this. It is good, however, to see that Talia and Ras have undergone absolutely no character development in the entire history of their characters, as I don't read a Batman book for like five years and then when I read one now they haven't changed a bit. Now I know what Lee feels like when he reads an X-Men book. This comic isn't bad, it's just boring and useless.

Score: a GENEROUS 4.

leave a comment with facebook