Advertisement

Call For Reviews: S.H.I.E.L.D. #1

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Liked in: 2 posts
Formerly: Schmormerly

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

Jude Terror wrote:My comics/scripts aren't really meant to school anyone, except me for being fat, and TheFourthman for being a loser.

It does imply that Punchy and Spicy Dick will be having some gay sex, as will the characters Will and Rick, at some point in the future, which has been an ongoing theme of the past few episodes.

Jubilee wrote:Does House of J read indy comic books and not sign up on facebook, because he knows the mainstream will reject him? Will he not sign up on facebook, because he can't stand the derision he will get from the masses? I can't decide.

Finally, the lamentations of Punchy's woman.^

8)

Advertisement

Punchy
Staff Writer

Liked in: 77 posts
Title: Shitlord

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

HoJ

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

Jude Terror wrote:My comics/scripts aren't really meant to school anyone, except me for being fat, and TheFourthman for being a loser.

It does imply that Punchy and Spicy Dick will be having some gay sex, as will the characters Will and Rick, at some point in the future, which has been an ongoing theme of the past few episodes.

You are the premiere slash fanfic writer of your generation!

Someday, though, Amy is going to clue into how much time you spend daydreaming, though. :P

3MJ

Liked in: 61 posts

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

I thought you were going to go? The local coffee shop cancel it's poetry recital you GD hippy

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Liked in: 830 posts
Title: Webmaster Supreme
Formerly: Dr. Jude Terror

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 am

Jubilee wrote:Dude, just admit you wanted to school Spicy Dick. And IMO you suceeded. You took him to school on "How to insult indy posters 101" and it worked!

That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

In any case, it's not for me, the artist, to decide how you should interpret my work.
I LOVE BLUD BLOOD! - Rob Liefeld

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Panel 1:
Will greets Rick outside of Ultimate Comics. We see a view from behind Will as he approaches Rick, who is floating in the air and wearing a Quasar costume.

Will: Haha! That last strip making fun of you was hilarious!

Rick: It was making fun of you, not me.

Panel 2:
Side view of Rick and Will talking, face to face. Rick is using a quantum light construct to put rabbit ears behind Will's head.

Will: What?! Don't be ridiculous! It totally implied you're gay and want to fuck me!

Rick: I disagree. It's you who wants to fuck me. There's no mistaking it.

Will: Don't you know how to read?

Panel3:
View from behind Rick, mid-range close-up on Will's face.

Will: Wait a minute... I'm Will, right? You're Rick? Just making sure...

Rick: Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

Will: Phew! Yeah you're totally gay dude.

Panel 4:
Another side by side view, in front of the comic ship window. A sign on the window reads "ONLY Indie Comics Sold Here." Both characters are facing forward. Rick's hands are slightly out-stretched, while Will's thumbs are hooked in his pants pockets.

Rick: I get the feeling we're missing something in all of this.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Jude Terror wrote:That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

In any case, it's not for me, the artist, to decide how you should interpret my work.

:smt011 That was the least metal attempt at diplomacy I've ever read.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Jude Terror wrote:That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

I'm surprised on your opinions on Obamas healthcare plan presented in that piece. So elequent.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am

Jude Terror wrote:Panel 1:
Will greets Rick outside of Ultimate Comics. We see a view from behind Will as he approaches Rick, who is floating in the air and wearing a Quasar costume.

Panel 2:
Side view of Rick and Will talking, face to face. Rick is using a quantum light construct to put rabbit ears behind Will's head.

Will: What?! Don't be ridiculous! It totally implied you're gay and want to fuck me!

Panel3:

Panel 4:
Another side by side view, in front of the comic ship window. A sign on the window reads "ONLY Indie Comics Sold Here." Both characters are facing forward. Rick's hands are slightly out-stretched, while Will's thumbs are hooked in his pants pockets.

After being schooled in this piece, I imagine Spicy Dick will leave forever now. How humiliating!

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Spicy Dick wrote::smt011 That was the least metal attempt at diplomacy I've ever read.

When I try to post outside of that four panel format, it doesn't come out right.

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 64 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Hey, remember those two or three pages when we talked about the book? That was good shit.

Victorian Squid
YOU WILL NEED A NURSE

Postby Victorian Squid » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Jude Terror wrote:Panel 1:

Panel 2:

Panel3:

Panel 4:

It's just not the same without the actual panels. :(

S.F. Jude Terror
OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

Spicy Dick wrote:It's just not the same without the actual panels. :(

Doombug has destroyed my artistic integrity.

thefourthman
Outhouse Editor

Liked in: 117 posts
Title: The obtuser!
Formerly: your mom

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

totally unrelated, but I am gonna order me a samwich from Jimmy Johns, do I get a standby like Roast Beef or the Italian club thingie or do I try something exciting and different?

YeaSureWhatever
Mad Hatter

Liked in: 0 post

Postby YeaSureWhatever » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

go ahead and take my name off the list please

leave a comment with facebook

PreviousNext

Return to The News Stand