Tuesday, May 3, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We're the god damn Outhousers."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!


Call For Reviews: S.H.I.E.L.D. #1

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

Jude Terror wrote:My comics/scripts aren't really meant to school anyone, except me for being fat, and TheFourthman for being a loser.

It does imply that Punchy and Spicy Dick will be having some gay sex, as will the characters Will and Rick, at some point in the future, which has been an ongoing theme of the past few episodes.


Jubilee wrote:Does House of J read indy comic books and not sign up on facebook, because he knows the mainstream will reject him? Will he not sign up on facebook, because he can't stand the derision he will get from the masses? I can't decide.


Finally, the lamentations of Punchy's woman.^

8)
User avatar

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:21 am

Image

HoJ
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:22 am

Jude Terror wrote:My comics/scripts aren't really meant to school anyone, except me for being fat, and TheFourthman for being a loser.

It does imply that Punchy and Spicy Dick will be having some gay sex, as will the characters Will and Rick, at some point in the future, which has been an ongoing theme of the past few episodes.


You are the premiere slash fanfic writer of your generation!

Someday, though, Amy is going to clue into how much time you spend daydreaming, though. :P

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:24 am

I thought you were going to go? The local coffee shop cancel it's poetry recital you GD hippy
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:26 am

Jubilee wrote:Dude, just admit you wanted to school Spicy Dick. And IMO you suceeded. You took him to school on "How to insult indy posters 101" and it worked!


That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

In any case, it's not for me, the artist, to decide how you should interpret my work.
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Panel 1:
Will greets Rick outside of Ultimate Comics. We see a view from behind Will as he approaches Rick, who is floating in the air and wearing a Quasar costume.

Will: Haha! That last strip making fun of you was hilarious!

Rick: It was making fun of you, not me.

Panel 2:
Side view of Rick and Will talking, face to face. Rick is using a quantum light construct to put rabbit ears behind Will's head.

Will: What?! Don't be ridiculous! It totally implied you're gay and want to fuck me!

Rick: I disagree. It's you who wants to fuck me. There's no mistaking it.

Will: Don't you know how to read?

Panel3:
View from behind Rick, mid-range close-up on Will's face.

Will: Wait a minute... I'm Will, right? You're Rick? Just making sure...

Rick: Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

Will: Phew! Yeah you're totally gay dude.

Panel 4:
Another side by side view, in front of the comic ship window. A sign on the window reads "ONLY Indie Comics Sold Here." Both characters are facing forward. Rick's hands are slightly out-stretched, while Will's thumbs are hooked in his pants pockets.

Rick: I get the feeling we're missing something in all of this.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Jude Terror wrote:That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

In any case, it's not for me, the artist, to decide how you should interpret my work.


:smt011 That was the least metal attempt at diplomacy I've ever read.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:30 am

Jude Terror wrote:That's just the genius of those glorious four panels along with my rewritten dialog. It's hit upon a combination that is universally appealing, and like true art, can have a different meaning depending on the consumer. This is why it's such a tragedy that Doombug has asked me to stop producing them. There is infinite potential for artistic greatness which is being prevented from expression. :(

In any case, it's not for me, the artist, to decide how you should interpret my work.


I'm surprised on your opinions on Obamas healthcare plan presented in that piece. So elequent.

3MJ

Postby 3MJ » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:31 am

Jude Terror wrote:Panel 1:
Will greets Rick outside of Ultimate Comics. We see a view from behind Will as he approaches Rick, who is floating in the air and wearing a Quasar costume.

Will: Haha! That last strip making fun of you was hilarious!

Rick: It was making fun of you, not me.

Panel 2:
Side view of Rick and Will talking, face to face. Rick is using a quantum light construct to put rabbit ears behind Will's head.

Will: What?! Don't be ridiculous! It totally implied you're gay and want to fuck me!

Rick: I disagree. It's you who wants to fuck me. There's no mistaking it.

Will: Don't you know how to read?

Panel3:
View from behind Rick, mid-range close-up on Will's face.

Will: Wait a minute... I'm Will, right? You're Rick? Just making sure...

Rick: Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

Will: Phew! Yeah you're totally gay dude.

Panel 4:
Another side by side view, in front of the comic ship window. A sign on the window reads "ONLY Indie Comics Sold Here." Both characters are facing forward. Rick's hands are slightly out-stretched, while Will's thumbs are hooked in his pants pockets.

Rick: I get the feeling we're missing something in all of this.


After being schooled in this piece, I imagine Spicy Dick will leave forever now. How humiliating!
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Spicy Dick wrote::smt011 That was the least metal attempt at diplomacy I've ever read.


When I try to post outside of that four panel format, it doesn't come out right.
User avatar

Zero

Zombie Guard

Postby Zero » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Hey, remember those two or three pages when we talked about the book? That was good shit.
User avatar

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:32 am

Jude Terror wrote:Panel 1:
Will greets Rick outside of Ultimate Comics. We see a view from behind Will as he approaches Rick, who is floating in the air and wearing a Quasar costume.

Will: Haha! That last strip making fun of you was hilarious!

Rick: It was making fun of you, not me.

Panel 2:
Side view of Rick and Will talking, face to face. Rick is using a quantum light construct to put rabbit ears behind Will's head.

Will: What?! Don't be ridiculous! It totally implied you're gay and want to fuck me!

Rick: I disagree. It's you who wants to fuck me. There's no mistaking it.

Will: Don't you know how to read?

Panel3:
View from behind Rick, mid-range close-up on Will's face.

Will: Wait a minute... I'm Will, right? You're Rick? Just making sure...

Rick: Yeah I'm pretty sure that's right.

Will: Phew! Yeah you're totally gay dude.

Panel 4:
Another side by side view, in front of the comic ship window. A sign on the window reads "ONLY Indie Comics Sold Here." Both characters are facing forward. Rick's hands are slightly out-stretched, while Will's thumbs are hooked in his pants pockets.

Rick: I get the feeling we're missing something in all of this.


It's just not the same without the actual panels. :(
User avatar

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

Spicy Dick wrote:It's just not the same without the actual panels. :(


Doombug has destroyed my artistic integrity.
User avatar

thefourthman

Outhouse Editor

Postby thefourthman » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

totally unrelated, but I am gonna order me a samwich from Jimmy Johns, do I get a standby like Roast Beef or the Italian club thingie or do I try something exciting and different?
User avatar

YeaSureWhatever

Mad Hatter

Postby YeaSureWhatever » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:35 am

go ahead and take my name off the list please

leave a comment with facebook


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: FaceBook [Linkcheck] and 68 guests