Advertisement

Captain America #40 Major Spoilers

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:08 am

Eli Katz wrote:Good points.

But even so, I'm just not cool with the stabbing. For me, it crosses a line. We can give intellectuals arguments defendng our positions, but it's ultimately a judgment call. In my judgment, I find it in bad taste and cheap. In your judgment, you see it as effective storytelling.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree on this issue, because I don't think either one of us is going to change our minds.

Fair enough. I guess I got desensitized by Stray Bullets...

Advertisement

NedPepper
cheese

Liked in: 0 post

Postby NedPepper » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 pm

I'm only on the first page of this thread, so I don't know if this has been mentioned...

But could Sin be testing the, well, strength of the baby? I haven't read the issue, so I don't know the context. I'm all trades now.

Superhuman baby? That's where I think this is going. Skull has a plan for this.

I just can't see Bru having her stabbed just for the hell of it.

Still, Sin just went from crazy/cute to just plain disturbing.

Zero
Zombie Guard

Liked in: 43 posts
Title: Last Man on Earth
Formerly: Armin Tamzarian

Postby Zero » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:09 am

No, not really. She's fighting with Sharon and in the heat of it Sharon gets stabbed in the gut.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand