Thursday, June 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "At least we're not Multiversity!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Captain Marvel – July 2012!

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:49 pm

I like the hip scarf and I like that is has a military vibe.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:00 pm

She looks like Miracleman.

Lord Ice

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Lord Ice » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Seriously, what's up with the Riick Astley hairstyle?>

The Bass

Postby The Bass » Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:57 pm

Not keen on the interior art, and the MASSIVE leap in tone from the covers, to the pages.

HNutz

Rain Partier

Postby HNutz » Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 am

Marvel has to release a comic called Captain Marvel every few years or DC can get the rights to the name and release a book called Captain Marvel instead of The Power of Shazam or whatnot.

I think this is simply to hold onto their copyright, but they won't hate it if it does good.

Tintin Quarantino

Rain Partier

Postby Tintin Quarantino » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:04 am

I would like the chance to mock and ridicule the person who came up with the haircut in person. This is worse than when John Byrne gave Sue the mullet.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:28 am

HNutz wrote:Marvel has to release a comic called Captain Marvel every few years or DC can get the rights to the name and release a book called Captain Marvel instead of The Power of Shazam or whatnot.

I think this is simply to hold onto their copyright, but they won't hate it if it does good.

or you know it could just be the natural progression for a character. She started as the female version of Captain Marvel to begin with. Then during HoM she WAS Captain Marvel. And after HoM she wanted to become the hero she was in the HoM world. Plus there's the whole they keep saying that AvX is the culmination of everything they've been planning since HoM.

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:43 pm

Timbales wrote:I like the hip scarf and I like that is has a military vibe.

What Military? The guys in a pride parade wearing altered military uniforms dont count as military. :-D

Timbales

Fisty McDigger

Postby Timbales » Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:53 pm

avengingtitan wrote:What Military? The guys in a pride parade wearing altered military uniforms dont count as military. :-D

the collar, seams and buttons give off a military dress vibe to me

avengingtitan

Rain Partier

Postby avengingtitan » Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:07 pm

Timbales wrote:
the collar, seams and buttons give off a military dress vibe to me

As someone that wore a Military dress uniform I can tell you thats not what I see when I look at it. That thing is straight up spandex. Theres even a straight line thats basically a straight line to her vag. Its just a bad costume. It looks like something you'd see at an S&M club.

leave a comment with facebook