Friday, September 30, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "Yellow journalism at its finest."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Cassandra Cain/Stephanie Brown Thread

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Fri May 30, 2014 1:46 am

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Fri May 30, 2014 7:42 am

Wait this threat exist?????

....never leaving this topic.....

Never saw this before so must be recent. Got it from Gotham Arise tumblr which reblog it from the snackage tumblr.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat May 31, 2014 1:46 am

KnightofOwls wrote:Wait this threat exist?????

....never leaving this topic.....

Never saw this before so must be recent. Got it from Gotham Arise tumblr which reblog it from the snackage tumblr.

First one is new, the other isn't. And welcome to the topic then Knight. WELCOME FOREVER>

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:50 pm

Zechs wrote:
First one is new, the other isn't. And welcome to the topic then Knight. WELCOME FOREVER>

I happy to be here I am so whelmed.

Saw this through tumblr someone made a one page fan comic if Steph was Oracle and Cass still as Black Bat and I don't remember seeing it here I did go through every page. But here.

You know I actually like this.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:45 pm

I don't recognize that fan comic. Where'd you find it?

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Zechs wrote:I don't recognize that fan comic. Where'd you find it?

http://kohidrop.tumblr.com/

Apprently he/she does some of the artwork from request, you may of seen one of the art romaing around the interwebs.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:36 pm

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Jul 01, 2014 6:50 pm

Zechs wrote:Image

I really like the two last ones, I asume they are from the same arist. Nice touch the one skin town of Cass.

Found these this morning. Not famliar with them.

Its a shame I can't find anymore fanart of Cassandra as Nightwing, since I alwaya had this headcannon that she would be taken up the mantle as Nightwing when Dick became Batman.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:02 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
I really like the two last ones, I asume they are from the same arist. Nice touch the one skin town of Cass.

Found these this morning. Not famliar with them.

Its a shame I can't find anymore fanart of Cassandra as Nightwing, since I alwaya had this headcannon that she would be taken up the mantle as Nightwing when Dick became Batman.

You did check out Marcus To's Cass as Nightwing (which was more Bat family related) two months ago in this thread right?

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:14 pm

Zechs wrote:

You did check out Marcus To's Cass as Nightwing (which was more Bat family related) two months ago in this thread right?

Yes I did, kinda want more. I wish I was a good artist...I would of drew some much fanart my hand will fall off.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:27 pm

OneWhoIsAll wrote:
Yes I did, kinda want more. I wish I was a good artist...I would of drew some much fanart my hand will fall off.

Use your hands for typing. So much more easier to get the message out faster. And giving out ideas to artist friends. :-D

I just realized I never posted that piece of To's here. So correcting that mistake now.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:35 pm

Zechs wrote:
Use your hands for typing. So much more easier to get the message out faster. And giving out ideas to artist friends. :-D

I just realized I never posted that piece of To's here. So correcting that mistake now.

Wow....just wow....

Newtype

Mad Hatter

Postby Newtype » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:18 pm

Zechs wrote:

And now I have a new headcanon.

OneWhoIsAll

Great Scott!!!

Postby OneWhoIsAll » Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:13 am

Newtype wrote:

May I ask what that is?

Its been a while since I talk about headcannon involving Cassandra Cain.

Zechs

Outhouse Editor

Postby Zechs » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:12 pm

Newtype wrote:

I forget if that's supposed to be Jason or Dick as Batman. I think the former.

leave a comment with facebook