Wednesday, June 1, 2016 • Midnight Edition • "We put the "O" in OCD."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

CBR Moves All Negative DC Forum Threads to Ghetto

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

LoganRSA

penile prisoner

Postby LoganRSA » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:46 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Funny, I was accused of having a bias against DC on the other site that I mod and was told to resign as it clouded my judgement about things. One's opinions about comics shouldn't be a precursor to biased modding, unless of course they ban a type of post because they disagree with the opinion stated.

Like when this site's anti-Marvel bias gets out of control.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:56 pm

"Age Of Ultron" ? :lol:

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sun Jun 02, 2013 1:58 pm

BlueStreak wrote:
Funny, I was accused of having a bias against DC on the other site that I mod and was told to resign as it clouded my judgement about things. One's opinions about comics shouldn't be a precursor to biased modding, unless of course they ban a type of post because they disagree with the opinion stated.

He wouldn't outright ban any posters that disagreed with him but several anti-DC posts of mine were deleted without warning or reason.

IvCNuB4

Staff Writer

Postby IvCNuB4 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:01 pm

Did any of those posts include the word "Didiot" ? They actually had posted warnings about using that :lol:

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:13 pm

The first time I read the word Didiot, I laughed for a good half hour. It was like this time my mom told me her church pastor was calling women "beeyotches" in his Sunday morning sermon.

S.F. Jude Terror

OMCTO

Postby S.F. Jude Terror » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:18 pm

:lol:

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:22 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Did any of those posts include the word "Didiot" ? They actually had posted warnings about using that :lol:

HAHAHAHA :smt005

No... that must have come after my unrecindable double secret perma-ban.

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Keb wrote:The first time I read the word Didiot, I laughed for a good half hour.

There was a complete asshat over at cbr that was so against the reboot he was continually calling Joe Quesada Josephisto.

Quite clever considering I honestly think he had the IQ of a tree stump.

Keb

<( ' . ' )>

Postby Keb » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:23 pm

I've been calling him Joe Quesadilla for ages.

e_galston

Staff Writer

Postby e_galston » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 pm

The Shadow wrote:There was a complete asshat over at cbr that was so against the reboot he was continually calling Joe Quesada Josephisto.

Quite clever considering I honestly think he had the IQ of a tree stump.

wait the DC reboot or OMD?? cause why would someone be bitching about Quesada with the DC reboot?? that doesn't make sense

Lord Simian

The Lord of the Monkeys

Postby Lord Simian » Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:12 pm

e_galston wrote:
wait the DC reboot or OMD?? cause why would someone be bitching about Quesada with the DC reboot?? that doesn't make sense

The Shadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby The Shadow » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:26 am

e_galston wrote:

Sorry... I typed my Quesada comment on my laptop and I HATE the smaller keyboard... I omitted the OMD part accidentally.

SuperginraiX

Outhouse Editor

Postby SuperginraiX » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:41 am

IvCNuB4 wrote:"Age Of Ultron" ? :lol:

The worst and last two new Marvel comics I have read.

(not a ban against Marvel. Just a ban against spending money I don't have)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:50 pm

IvCNuB4 wrote:Did any of those posts include the word "Didiot" ? They actually had posted warnings about using that :lol:

Now all of a sudden I want to start writing Didiot in all of my posts.

Spektre

rubber spoon

Postby Spektre » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:00 pm

Punchy wrote:It has been 0 days since CBR did something stupid.

ROTFL

leave a comment with facebook