Advertisement

4/1/09 -- Chappy's Blue Plate Specials -- le spoils!!

Discuss the latest comic book news and front page articles, read or post your own reviews of comics, and talk about anything comic book related. Threads from the two subforums below will also show up here. News Stand topics can also be read and posted in from The Asylum.

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Logged in users see WAY LESS ADS, so why not register? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby rdrsfn82 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:16 am

BubbaKanoosh wrote:I hated the look of Black Mary and evil Blly in the comic.

What the fuck was they wearing? Billy was wearing a micheal jackson leather jacket with a flock of seagulls haircut, and Mary look like a clownfaced whore. Purple hair? Why didnt she look like she did on the cover?

The art was just bad...

I agree. They gave Mary the same look she had in FC, although I thought that was due to Darkseid not Black Adam so she should have looked like she did in Countdown. It made no sense.

Advertisement

rdrsfn82
Wrasslin' Fan

Liked in: 6 posts

Postby rdrsfn82 » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:17 am

chap22 wrote:that's my obvious thought as well. and really, the main reason i'm holding out hope for this mini. b/c despite what all the Johns/Zoom fans say, Barry needs Thawne like Hal neds Sinestro. he's his most important, most personal rogue, his opposite number. and doing this mini without focusing, or at least touching, on his importance to Barry's mythos would be pointless.

Exactly.

Jack Burton
biny little tird

Liked in: 42 posts

Postby Jack Burton » Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:22 am

JSA sucked. The only thing I liked was Atom Smashers narration because he's probably my favorite new generation cast member. Still didn't make up for Johns adding to DC's continued crapping on the Marvel Family. It's getting ridiculous how bad they get treated.

leave a comment with facebook

Previous

Return to The News Stand