Wednesday, July 27, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Hope you survive the experience!"

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Comic book movie of the year

What say you?

X-3
27%
Superman Returns
73%
  Total votes : 15

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

mumah

Expert Post Whore

Postby mumah » Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:21 am

Ask Shawn. He started this half-assed poorly researched thread. :twisted:

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:43 am

You can't find shit online for movies this year. I went through boxofficeguru.com and totally missed V for Vendetta because it varied so much from the comic.

mumah

Expert Post Whore

Postby mumah » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:42 am

L'Indépendant wrote:You can't find shit online for movies this year. I went through boxofficeguru.com and totally missed V for Vendetta because it varied so much from the comic.

Just teasin', buddy.

L Independant

25 To Life

Postby L Independant » Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:56 am

mumah wrote:
Just teasin', buddy.
I know. If there's one thing I've learned, it's not to ever take you seriously. :wink:

mumah

Expert Post Whore

Postby mumah » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:47 pm

That's the only way to take life, mon frer.

kingbobb

Great Scott!!!

Postby kingbobb » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:03 am

misac wrote:Yeah I wasn't sure.

Does the Hellboy tv movie count?

I was very meh about this. Sure, it was neat to hear the original voices for two characters, but I felt the overall story was very meh. Just ok. As a full-length movie, just ok. As a 30-45 minute episode, it would have been much better.

misac

Outhouse Editor

Postby misac » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:45 pm

kingbobb wrote:
I was very meh about this. Sure, it was neat to hear the original voices for two characters, but I felt the overall story was very meh. Just ok. As a full-length movie, just ok. As a 30-45 minute episode, it would have been much better.

I think it wasn't bad, just missing something to make it great. If not for Ron Pearlman then it would have been bad.

leave a comment with facebook