Sunday, December 4, 2016 • Morning Edition • "If you loved Hotel Rwanda, you'll love The Outhouse."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

DC Comics Full Monthly Solicitations for February 2013

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

chap22

Rain Partier

Postby chap22 » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:53 am

SilverPhoenix wrote:
It's not like Nightwing or Dick Grayson matter anymore, so who cares?

you shut your whore mouth! up until the last issue, that book has been aces.

Herald

Hopscotch

Postby Herald » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:58 am

holtom2000 wrote:Ha. That's still a big list you have. I used to have lists like that 10 years ago...

I was buying every single monthly, miniseries, and one-shot set in the DCU 10 years ago.
AND a ton of other stuff.

Drcharles

crash test dummy

Postby Drcharles » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:26 pm

Anyone getting the new Green Lantern comic, I think thi book as stepped up a notch since introducing a new character to wear the ring.....

Evan Meadow

Motherfucker from Hell

Postby Evan Meadow » Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:08 am

The Nacireman wrote:

It's collecting JLA 207-209, and not the All-Star Squadron parts of that x-over? :smt017

Considering the JLA issues weren't collected in the All-Star Squadron Showcase when it came out I think DC's pretty much calling this a wash and is trying to get the same people to buy both books to get the complete story.

Which unfortunately, makes sense since they saw there weren't enough pre-orders out there to justify doing the 2nd HC of Infinity Inc.

leave a comment with facebook