Wednesday, June 29, 2016 • Evening Edition • "Tom Brennan's worst nightmare."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Advertisement

Confirmed DC Cancellations: Vibe, Katana, Green Team

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

holtom2000

dINGO

Postby holtom2000 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:54 pm

Count me as a fan of JL Detroit... I thought it really hit it's stride near the end when Bats rejoined... the Despero arc is as good as anything Johns has did with the team. Better in fact.

alaska1125

dINGO

Postby alaska1125 » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:21 pm

So just to make a public mea culpa, I'd like to say that I do appreciate differing views. I'm sure I sounded like a condescending @$$ earlier. I don't agree, but I get why others wouldn't see the Detroit League the way I do.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:24 pm

alaska1125 wrote:So just to make a public mea culpa, I'd like to say that I do appreciate differing views. I'm sure I sounded like a condescending @$$ earlier. I don't agree, but I get why others wouldn't see the Detroit League the way I do.

No worries, it happens.

I already apologized to you via PM, but I guess the decent thing to do would be to do so publicly as well and say I'm sorry for snapping at you the way I did. So, sorry man.

Herald

Regular-Sized Poster

Postby Herald » Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:03 pm

Chessack wrote:You mean worried about them being "tainted" by the cancellation?

I think they will be. Katana for sure. At least from the company's perspective.

That's what I fear, too.

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Tue Oct 22, 2013 4:31 pm

Chessack wrote:You mean worried about them being "tainted" by the cancellation?

I think they will be. Katana for sure. At least from the company's perspective.

Tainted by the cancellation. Sounds like a novel title. Sounds good.

Chessack

Swedish Pinata of Death

Postby Chessack » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:26 pm

Actually, I was thinking it sounded like some sort of a Character Disadvantage from the table-top RPG "Champions."

10 Tainted by Cancellation (11 or Less)

Arion

Twenty-Something

Postby Arion » Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:07 pm

Chessack wrote:Actually, I was thinking it sounded like some sort of a Character Disadvantage from the table-top RPG "Champions."

10 Tainted by Cancellation (11 or Less)

That's a good one too.

leave a comment with facebook