Friday, May 6, 2016 • Evening Edition • "The number two comic book website."

The Outhouse - The Greatest Comic Book Forum

Comics news, comic book reviews, feature articles about comics, interviews with comic creators, plus the greatest comic book and pop culture discussion in the Outhouse forums!

Criminal: Last Of The Innocent #3 (Magnum PI Spoilers)

Hey you! Reader! Want to be a part of the GREATEST COMIC BOOK AND GEEK COMMUNITY on the web?! Well, they're not accepting new members, but we'll take anyone here, so why not sign up for a free acount? It's fast and it's easy, like your mom! Sign up today! Membership spots are limited!*

*Membership spots not really limited!

Punchy

Staff Writer

Postby Punchy » Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:20 pm

What more can really be said about how excellent this book and this storyline are? Brubaker does a wonderful job here of actually making me still kind of root for Riley even after all the sick shit he did last issue. Seeing him ‘get away with it’ was thrilling. But of course he’s not going to get away with it. I was also gripped by the conversation between Riley and Teddy in prison, about Riley being ‘empty’, I’m not sure what Bru means by this, but it’s fascinating. Sean Phillips does his usual amazing job on art, and he paints an awesome Tom Selleck too.

Stephen Day

Wrasslin' Fan

Postby Stephen Day » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:27 pm

I agree with you about just how good this series has been had a different take on Riley than you. I saw Freakout falling off the wagon with the knowledge that Riley put him there for the worst of all reasons and was thrilled to see the start of his fall at the end.

leave a comment with facebook